Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Argus book on Falmer Year 1

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
With apologies if fixtures, but this was hidden away on the website...........

The one of the last season at Withers was very good...........

This is £4.99
001.jpg

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Does the Argus book have a special chapter about the court case involving some of the younger guys at the club, with a lovely pic of their front page?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We had a little go at this over the weekend.
Personally I still don't get it, as there's nothing new.
It's certainly in my local newsagents, so if you can't get it, and really want one [MENTION=3566]hans kraay fan club[/MENTION], I can pick you one up and post it on.

Anyone seen the new Argus money spinner?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Strictly speaking, as I don't live where they actually SELL the Argus, any 'boycott' I were to stage would be largely inneffective.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
We had a little go at this over the weekend.
Personally I still don't get it, as there's nothing new.
It's certainly in my local newsagents, so if you can't get it, and really want one [MENTION=3566]hans kraay fan club[/MENTION], I can pick you one up and post it on.

Anyone seen the new Argus money spinner?

There's only 'nothing new' if you actually read the articles and reports first time round. Most of them are not published (in ful, with pictures, ratings, etcl) on the Argus site, so I haven't. I got my 12 year old, the one last year and he enjoyed it, so I thought I'd get it each year if they were to keep bringing them out.

Thank you for you kind offer Mr Stat. I shall get one of my still-local family to sort me out. Cheers

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Which shops sell this in Brighton? Think I will pick one up for a Father's day present :)

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Which shops sell this in Brighton? Think I will pick one up for a Father's day present :)

Club shop in Queens Road I would have thought

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here