Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ARGGHHH - Channel 5 Now

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
One couple, 13 kids, neither working and living on benifits. He's in his 40's, shes 26

The council paid off their next door neighbours and knocked the houses together to provide a 7 bedroom house.

They have just done a tour of the house - each of the kids rooms has a computer and TV/DVD and there is a 42'' Plasma on the wall in the lounge.

Why the f*** do any of us go to work when the obvious thing to do is to get pregnant and go on the dole.

SCROUNGING FKCUNING BASTARDS

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
:nono: I don't think having that many children, even if supporting yourself, is the right thing to do. The extra strain on society etc. etc.

Edit: And the strain on the environment. How much dish and clothes washing!? :ohmy:

Last edited:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
any of the girls of legal age yet
103.png

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
save up all year to go on holiday :censored: :censored: :censored:

TOSSERS!!!

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
I'm not tuning in as these programs really wind me up.

I don't understand why these "scroungers" agree to feature in these documentary programs. Surely they'll simply become public hate figures? Or are they trying to get their side of the story across ???

:angry: :censored: :angry: :censored: :angry: :censored:

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
They have 2 cars - one is a BMW and spend £2k on a holiday a year.

Seriously - tell me why i work 60 + hours a week to save to buy a flat and support myself and to have a career when i could just have a load of kids and get it all on the social? They get it all - its DISGUSTING - people like this make me SICK and really ANGRY

Evening Trig

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
Urgh

The doctor 'help me out here'

Patient - LIfts up her stomach flab so doctor can check heartbeat

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
Also, I know that the first 5 kids or so werent hers but how come the first lot she had with him were black/half cast but the last 2 have blond hair and look very very white?

Hmmmmmmmmmm:glare:

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
Barrel of Fun said:
Not their fault because she kept getting pregnant, even whilst on the pill!? What about condoms you stupid bitch!? :angry:

yeah but now they iz sleeping in seperate bedrooms innit and that will stop her getting preggers again - innit....but she still wants more - innit

SCUMMERS

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I was feeling nice and relaxed until I turned on this rubbish. The blood pressure is up, but strangely addictive.

As many kids as god permits? Does God plan on sending people to their early grave for working too hard to keep these muppets and their 25 kids!? :angry: :censored:

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
:angry: :angry: :angry:

right....im off to get pregnant

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here