Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Are you watching and enjoying the Women’s World Cup?

Are you watching the Women’s World Cup?

• Total voters

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
We definitely have got sloppier as the game has gone on - something Neville will have to work on quickly. Duggan needs to come off - shes looked rusty and is now tiring as well. Some good saves from both goalies in this match

p.s. come on Scotland too - currently 3-2 up against Argentina!

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
That goal came at a good time as it looked like Japan were on the verge of equalising

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
That goal came at a good time as it looked like Japan were on the verge of equalising

Definitely eased the nerves about whether we'd hold out for the win! Great pass by Carney and then a finish by White :)

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
...also couldn't help noticing that the referee is quite easy on the eye. I never thought I'd be saying that about a referee.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
That is a pathetic decision. I have been okay with VAR and thought it was good at the Russia World Cup. But I can't see how a goalkeeper can remain on the line when diving. I should think the keepers will have to make their starting position about two feet behind the line.

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Think Scotland tired and then panicked a bit which was a shame as Argentina fought back but absolutely ridiculous end to the game! How long did it take for VAR and the penalty to be taken and none of that time seemed to be added on?! And the new rule for goalkeepers at penalties makes it virtually impossible for them to save it! Barmy!

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
New rules are awful.
Game no longer beautiful.

This.

I ****ing hate the way VAR is being used.

If Ryan saved a pen at the Amex and it was retaken because he was a centimetre off his ****ing line, I’d walk out depositing my season ticket in the bin on the way out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here