Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are you really looking forward to tomorrow's game?

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
I was expressing my hype for the game, because I'm also very excited! I think you took my post the wrong way :D

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I walk to the ground and it was teeming down earlier, and didn't look like clearing. Less concerned now it has brightened up a bit.

the forecast for tomorrow is reasonable - cloudy, warmer than of late (up to 16C) with some sunshine at times, but a possible shower later.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
No, I saw 9 inconsequential consecutive defeats at Gillingham but fate has left me working tomorrow. Is that fair?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Oh yes. I always find the final couple of furlongs in a horse race the most exciting.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I also suspect, because we beat them 6-1 last year, and because they are winning so infrequently resulting in their current league position, there will be an attitude of entitlement, and when we get to 5 or 10 minutes and haven't taken the lead, the people around me will start getting on the players' backs making a very annoying, very negative atmosphere.

To be honest, I suspect some around me will be moaning that we haven't started the match with a two goal lead.
O
Five to ten minutes? I would already have left by then

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
No lunchtime games equals no excuse to get to Dick's a bit early for a beer. I'd best start on the train then. what a load of b0ll0cks

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Worse thing is, lose tomorrow and the agony isn't over...

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
Confident we'll win tomorrow but nervous about the Yeovil game as they'll be a tough nut to crack.

Think we'll win comfortably against Blackpool but I am also worried about Yeovil as they have pulled off some shock wins this season and because of our record on TV!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here