Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Are you ready for Christmas?

Not in the slightest and now I have everything to do by myself as Mrs H has just broken her wrist.

What with working everyday up to Christmas I fear I may implode at some point.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Yes got everything done early prior to a week in the sun- currently sat round the pool chilling!
cac2e338b075959542c634f2baf947c8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Lats day of posting first class tomorrow. Just getting started, in a minute or so.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
No.

Mainly due to the fact that the roll of silver foil wrapping paper I'd bought has turned out to be bloody CLING FILM

IMG_2812.JPG

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Leaving the main Christmas shop fresh food etc shopping to be done on Christmas morning at 7am when they open.

I am sure someone like yourself would not be so selfish, so I will assume that you mean Xmas Eve at 7am............please?

Last edited:

el punal

Smug Alert!! We've got a house booked in the Cotswolds for family and friends for Christmas. Four pubs within walking distance for those cabin fever moments! I am also taking my two season tickets, replica Albion shirt, and assorted Seagulls scarves for trekking down to the QPR game - it's going to be a long old drive there and back, but certainly worth it if we bag the three points.

Merry Christmas everybody! :albion2: :cheers: :kiss:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Yep. Presents ordered from Amazon and delivered to my parent's house. Other presents purchased and ready to pack. I'll be landing at Gatwick* on Christmas Eve.

* Of course the baggage handler's strike could f**k things up.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Not totally ready, but doing better than usual. Comfortably got cards in to 2nd class post today. Most shopping done and we're away for Christmas.

We're being selfish to a cetain extent and have got 4 home games between us on different days, being STH's at Albion and Saints respectively, but she's coming with me to the Cardiff match and is talking about Albion in terms of "we" now. Should I be worried?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Yep. Presents ordered from Amazon and delivered to my parent's house. Other presents purchased and ready to pack. I'll be landing at Gatwick* on Christmas Eve.

* Of course the baggage handler's strike could f**k things up.

That strike has been suspended.

[tweet]811261594370011136[/tweet]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here