• The Questionnaire told me to vote Green

Votes: 35 31.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
UKIP too and that is depressing!

Never mind, too late anyway as have already voted (postal vote).
Depressing ? Seriously, why ? Because you have right on friends who'll sneer ? Because you've been influenced by the mainstream media that it's racist or 'uncool' to vote for UKIP ? why not just have the courage of your convictions ?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The Questionnaire told me to Lib Dem

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Survey said Green, with Labour just second, as I live in Hove I will vote Labour.

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Survey said Labour a definite 1st and Ukip last (thankfully) with the others about the same in the middle. Its the second survey I've done thats told me that I should vote Labour so maybe I should... ;)

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
TORY - 70%
Lib Dem - 64%
Lab - 61%

Is it really that shameful to vote Conservative that it's the leading poll result so far, but no one has owned up to it yet by posting??! Must admit that's pretty close to my preferences, but, the thing I am really struggling with is the EU Referendum. I am pro Europe, and am worried about the idea of the unsettling effect that the prospect of the referendum will have on our economy until 2017.. also the prospect of the Tories getting in bed with UKIP to form a coalition scares the frig out of me. What a mess!

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
It told me to vote Lib Dem. If the survey was accurate the Greens are going to sweep the country, which they're not, so it seems the survey is more about in-a-perfect-world aspirations rather than actual intentions.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
TORY - 70%
Lib Dem - 64%
Lab - 61%

Is it really that shameful to vote Conservative that it's the leading poll result so far, but no one has owned up to it yet by posting??! Must admit that's pretty close to my preferences, but, the thing I am really struggling with is the EU Referendum. I am pro Europe, and am worried about the idea of the unsettling effect that the prospect of the referendum will have on our economy until 2017.. also the prospect of the Tories getting in bed with UKIP to form a coalition scares the frig out of me. What a mess!

I agree with you about the EU. The Tories were bounced into committing themselves to this particular referendum question by the tabloid-orchestrated fear that their right-wing supporters and Mail/Express readers would all be voting UKIP. A classic case of party over country.

mac04

Nov 15, 2011
RH12
I answered honestly and it came out in the exact order that I would vote if we could rank the parties on the ballot form.

Lib Dem 76
Green 71
Labour 60
Conservative 54
UKIP 29

TORY - 70%
Lib Dem - 64%
Lab - 61%

Aged 48 years I have never been given a say on Europe. The Conservatives are the only major party offering a vote on Europe. Their are many Tories who want to stay in Europe. A proper, fair debate on the subject is long overdue and we the public should be given a say. Gets my thumbs up.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
GREEN and LABOUR
tell me something I did'nt know

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
aged 48 years i have never been given a say on europe. The conservatives are the only major party offering a vote on europe. their are many tories who want to stay in europe. A proper, fair debate on the subject is long overdue and we the public should be given a say. Gets my thumbs up.

****there****

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here