Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Are you more nervous now than when Potter left?

When were you more nervous about the future?

• When Potter left

Votes: 200 80.3%
  • When RDZ left

Votes: 49 19.7%

• Total voters

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
No.

I thought Potter leaving was the beginning of the end. It was sudden and I didn’t think we could do any better.

De Zerbi is leaving at the perfect time for us to find a replacement, and with every managerial appointment Hyypia seems more and more like a one off mistake.

They’ll also be more managers at the end of the season than midway through, and it gives them time to put a proper stamp on their squad.

Sussexscots

3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3 3, 3, 3, 3 ,3 ,3 3 coach chuggers
Less concerned. I think from the statement released, this has been decided some time ago. Bloom and Barber are rarely caught with their pants down. This will have been planned for and I expect an announcement about who takes over relatively quickly.

Sorry to see RDZ leave though. 😢

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
When Potter left - my world seemed to have fallen apart until I saw the enthusiasm with which Mr Bloom greeted RDZ.

now I would be more confident we‘re in control and kno or have a good idea what’s going on next.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
No.

I thought Potter leaving was the beginning of the end. It was sudden and I didn’t think we could do any better.

De Zerbi is leaving at the perfect time for us to find a replacement, and with every managerial appointment Hyypia seems more and more like a one off mistake.

They’ll also be more managers at the end of the season than midway through, and it gives them time to put a proper stamp on their squad.
This is pretty much my view too.

I thought Potter had taken us as far as we could realistically go. RDZ has taken us further and opened the door to us being an attractive proposition for a level of manager above where we were two years ago.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
The timing is great for us this time. The merry go round is in full swing and I guess we'll get someone decent.

We were very lucky to have RDZ available to us after Potter left

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
I am a little bit.

Football has a habit of going in cycles and I do wonder whether last year we reached our peak and we will now see a slight decline. A harder 2nd season under RDZ, lots of injuries, Dunk looking less effective, possibly Gross returning to Germany - who knows?

A bit of a rebuild required this summer all round methinks. I just hope any appointment doesn't take too long, but with RDZ gone it suggests to me any new players coming in will be decided upon by Bloom and Barber.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Potter leaving wasn’t on our terms and few of us seemed to know what came next

This one is in the hands of the club, I trust them

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
RdZ.

The team RdZ inherited was stronger than the current team.
We have a fairly unique style that will need to be adapted and tinkered with.
We’re not on the best of runs anyway, and there is sometimes a carry over, but the onus is on the new coach

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here