Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Are you looking forward to the match tonight?

How do you feel about the match tonight?

• Excited, can't wait.

Votes: 66 29.6%
  • No more or less excited than before any home game.

Votes: 13 5.8%
  • More anxious than usual.

Votes: 111 49.8%
  • Terrified, wake me up when it's over.

Votes: 33 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Leaving work in just over half an hour. Luckily been very productive to speed the time along. Just want to get to the Amex now.

miffy6

Mar 7, 2009
I feel like crap tbh.

They haven't won or even scored a sodding away goal before tonight, what could possibly go wrong?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
These games are to be endured, not enjoyed. The only way they can be enjoyed is if it turns into a St Patricks Day massacre, where we absolutely piss it. Otherwise the game itself is just too tense to be described as "enjoyable". Then there's the whole circus surrounding the game before and after, which is just a tedious spazfest that brings out all the usual thicko's for all their "hard man" posturing. The trains will be a pain in the arse, the P&R we've all got to yomp the long way round the stadium to the coach park, because they'll be releasing all the divvies just after the final whistle.

Lets just get this over with, get it out of the way, and carry on with the rest of the season.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
me too, but that could be due to the chilli-chocolate I just scoffed as it retains body heat (apparently)

I've already got three pairs of thermal socks on, thermal leggings under jeans and will be wearing two pairs of gloves, two scarves and at least one 1970s bobble hat. Raynaud's Syndrome is a ******* for winter evening games. Oh and nerves are starting to kick in.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I've already got three pairs of thermal socks on, thermal leggings under jeans and will be wearing two pairs of gloves, two scarves and at least one 1970s bobble hat. Raynaud's Syndrome is a ******* for winter evening games. Oh and nerves are starting to kick in.

Quite inconspicuous then :moo:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
These games are to be endured, not enjoyed. The only way they can be enjoyed is if it turns into a St Patricks Day massacre, where we absolutely piss it. Otherwise the game itself is just too tense to be described as "enjoyable". Then there's the whole circus surrounding the game before and after, which is just a tedious spazfest that brings out all the usual thicko's for all their "hard man" posturing. The trains will be a pain in the arse, the P&R we've all got to yomp the long way round the stadium to the coach park, because they'll be releasing all the divvies just after the final whistle.

Lets just get this over with, get it out of the way, and carry on with the rest of the season.

It's fun though.

Masochistic fun, but fun none the same.
Tonight will be a little bit better (until 19:45 at least) than Stoke, wouldn't you say?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
It's fun though.

Masochistic fun, but fun none the same.
Tonight will be a little bit better (until 19:45 at least) than Stoke, wouldn't you say?

Nah. Quite honestly I find the whole thing a pain in the arse that can ONLY be redeemed by a win. Anything other than that and the whole evening is a complete write-off that I'll wish I never got involved with.

Denis

Mar 25, 2013
Portslade
Nah. Quite honestly I find the whole thing a pain in the arse that can ONLY be redeemed by a win. Anything other than that and the whole evening is a complete write-off that I'll wish I never got involved with.

Bought a print at home ticket months ago, but spent the whole afternoon thinking of reasons not to go! Too cold? Too much hassle with CPFC supporters, walking round ground opposite from usual, after game to get coach? No just too bloody scared we'll lose!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Bought a print at home ticket months ago, but spent the whole afternoon thinking of reasons not to go! Too cold? Too much hassle with CPFC supporters, walking round ground opposite from usual, after game to get coach? No just too bloody scared we'll lose!

Oh it would never cross my mind NOT to go, in fact I'm setting off now. But its feels like an appointment with the dentist. Just hoping to come out on the other side happy, but fearing the worst.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I can't bloody wait! But at the same time, I'm poohing my pants at even the merest micro-thought that they might win :nono:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Complacency is what could kill us. A bit of anxiety is a good thing. Double check my tickets. Catch an early train.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
I understand all the nerves... so lets just channel all that energy into cheering so loudly for the Albion, NON STOP for 96 minutes, that the opposition fans cannot be heard at all. Uta !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here