• Yes

Votes: 105 80.8%
  • No

Votes: 15 11.5%
  • Not old enough/ registered

Votes: 10 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Got to be in it to win it. That said I'll probably vote for a candidate that loses.

If one good thing comes out of this election, i'm hoping it is electoral reform. i's nuts that if you don't vote for the winning candidate your vote counts for nothing at all.

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
Not sure yet, havn`t decided who i want to vote for. I`m in Shoreham and its a shoe in that the Tories win East Worthing/Adur.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Who the f*** do you vote for?.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
Quote:
Originally Posted by FamilyGuy
Personally I think that it's very important to vote - even if you register a "no vote" as I will be doing.

Like many others I'm of the opinion that most politicians are "insincere" and don't deserve our votes, and that the system needs rebooting.

I shall be voting for "None of the above" and so registering my "no vote" and my lack of confience in the system.

Just my opinion of course......

It is worth mentioning that your spoilt ballot and those that do likewise have to be shown by the returning officer to all the election agents and the candidates if they wish to see them. So the message that none are acceptable to you will be noticed and recorded.

That's why I've done it :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here