Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 9 2.3%

• Total voters

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Hope so if i can get out of the pub. Being on Sky i might simply drown my sorrows

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
I`m going but for the first time in my life have decided to miss a home Boxing Day fixture in favour of food and drink at the inlaws.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Well peeved I am missing this one, now clashes with an Xmas do

However mother Marsh is taking my place and looking after my boys for the night, so swings and roundabouts really !

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Yes, and I have no idea why.

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
My first game since September, and I can't wait. As I said, any ST not being used over the festive period I will happily use, as I don't get to many games during term time as I'm at uni.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
I would normally (i have an STH), but I have a works Xmas do. Not that bothered TBH.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
The East Upper Committee will be well represented, as we are coming directly from our annual Christmas dinner at the Age Uk drop in centre. Hopefully Brenda won't have too many sherries as last time she threw her knickers at Bruno when he scored.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Last time we had a Friday night game (Leeds?) it took us just short of 6 hours to get to the Amex compared to a normal three hour journey. That was "non-stop" (unless you count being static on the M25 as a break in the journey). Given the proximity of Christmas and repeated long delays occurring pretty much every day at the moment, I reckon we would have to leave home around midday to be sure of arriving in time on Friday which is a problem as my wife has an appointment with her pain consultant at 2pm. If it wasn't on SKY I would chance it and hope to get there in time or at least not miss too much of the match. However, as it is on the box I reckon I am going to give it a miss.
Be there Boxing Day though no matter what!

Bad fan I know but ultimately it has got **** all to do with results or form and everything to do with common-sense & TV-induced rescheduling. If the game had stayed on Saturday there is no way I would miss no matter how tempting it is to save the cost of a tank of fuel in the run up to Christmas.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Last time we had a Friday night game (Leeds?) it took us just short of 6 hours to get to the Amex compared to a normal three hour journey. That was "non-stop" (unless you count being static on the M25 as a break in the journey). Given the proximity of Christmas and repeated long delays occurring pretty much every day at the moment, I reckon we would have to leave home around midday to be sure of arriving in time on Friday which is a problem as my wife has an appointment with her pain consultant at 2pm. If it wasn't on SKY I would chance it and hope to get there in time or at least not miss too much of the match. However, as it is on the box I reckon I am going to give it a miss.
Be there Boxing Day though no matter what!

Bad fan I know but ultimately it has got **** all to do with results or form and everything to do with common-sense & TV-induced rescheduling. If the game had stayed on Saturday there is no way I would miss no matter how tempting it is to save the cost of a tank of fuel in the run up to Christmas.

Can I have the number of 'The Pain Consultant' as this season I have endured constant pain:moo:------------------Happy Xmas to you and yours btw:wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here