Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Are YOU falling out of love with Roberto De Zerbi?

Are YOU falling out of love with Roberto De Zerbi?

• Yep, the flame is waning

• No, I've still got the hots for RDZ

• I was never in love in the first place

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
What a great Northern expression!
Well, now then, mardy bum
I've seen your frown
And it's like looking down the barrel of a gun
And it goes off
And out come all these words
Oh, there's a very pleasant side to you
A side I much prefer

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
Well, now then, mardy bum
I've seen your frown
And it's like looking down the barrel of a gun
And it goes off
And out come all these words
Oh, there's a very pleasant side to you
A side I much prefer
I rest my case :lolol:

There’s no denying the fact that in interviews now he appears subdued even slightly morose. I’m gutted by this as like the vast majority of fans I absolutely love the man but I think his heads turned and he will be leaving at the end of the season.
We are not winning many games at the moment, wouldn't it be slightly odd if he was upbeat

Nope. I'm pissed off we haven't got a good enough squad for him, but hopeful that Bloom will address that in the summer if he stays.
Me too. Managers can't win games all by themselves, sadly

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Love our flag too:

1713288026487.png

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
Like De Zerbi. I hope he stays. I like the fact that he's passionate rather than bland and anodyne. He perhaps needs to consider how his words will be received given the press propensity to create a ludicrous hue and cry about any remark. But he'll learn and wouldn't want him to change that much of his 'DNA'.

Love though? No. Reserve that for Bloom who's here for the long haul, what he's done for the Albion and put us in a position where we're all a little frustrated by the way the season is finishing.

De Zerbi's only been here two seasons. Good ones but the fact is , he'll do what's right for him. That is the way of the world and that's fine.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I am falling out of love, but it’s nothing that can’t be solved if he sorts himself out.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I would like him to stay. I think this summer will be a big one for the albion. Could be a lot of bargains to be had and can't see too many crazy offers coming our way.

This and I can't see too many crazy offers coming Roberto's way either. I suspect that, just like us, he's frustrated that what looked so good at the beginning of the season has fizzled out.

If I got to choose a team to sort it out this summer ready for next season, I'd choose TBMBE, PBOBE and RDZ :thumbsup:

Exilegull

Mar 14, 2024
Been bit of a rollercoaster for me. Didnt like him at first solely because I have a problem with men in their 40s who shove grease in their hair to look like I did in 3rd grade. I´d even rather have a baldie. Maybe not a redhead there needs to be some reason. But then I was engulfed in the football and fell in love with Roberto like everyone else.
Petty disputes with key players, saying "were not Barca or Real Madrid" when losing against Charlton saying our players deserve better clubs and then moaning endlessly about selling them, not really winning any games or scoring any goals or seeing much improvement of any kind just slowly getting worse each month for about a year now only exception the start of this season. What is there to love really

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
Still the man.

His highly probable - bordering on definite - third (second full) season here will be his best.

His so-called 'whining' is irrelevant - merely the universal cry of managers insisting their club seeks to match and fund their ambitions. Most of it is lost in translation anyway.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Been bit of a rollercoaster for me. Didnt like him at first solely because I have a problem with men in their 40s who shove grease in their hair to look like I did in 3rd grade. I´d even rather have a baldie. Maybe not a redhead there needs to be some reason. But then I was engulfed in the football and fell in love with Roberto like everyone else.
Petty disputes with key players, saying "were not Barca or Real Madrid" when losing against Charlton saying our players deserve better clubs and then moaning endlessly about selling them, not really winning any games or scoring any goals or seeing much improvement of any kind just slowly getting worse each month for about a year now only exception the start of this season. What is there to love really
3rd Grade?

I thought you were British?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I was never in love in the first place but he's growing on me.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Love the way everyone piles in on the manager when we aren’t winning and I would have backed Potter here to, you can’t keep selling your best players not replacing them and expect the same results.
As Steve Bruce said this morning Pep told him any coach is only as good as the players you have there is no miracle formula.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here