Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Are you enthused about who we might get in

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Given at the moment it’s all just speculation then I feel largely indifferent, mentally I’ve rather put the Albion away since Sunday as I do at the end of every season

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
Not enthusiastic at any if the candidates now the Italian chap is Ajax bound.

We've gone from 6th in the Prem to having sold most of our good players and be staring at a likely relegation battle. And now people are talking about going back to a man who took 2 and a half years to get results.

boik

We've gone from 6th in the Prem to having sold most of our good players and be staring at a likely relegation battle. And now people are talking about going back to a man who took 2 and a half years to get results.
Jeez, that's a lot of doom and gloom. We've gone from 6th to 11th(not 18th) under extenuating circumstances. We have sold 2 players that we miss, but have given a lot of experience to some promising kids.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Relaxed.

It helps that I don’t get lured into following lying hacks and clickbait saddo’s, nor particularly bookies odds. Otherwise you jump to their false mood music, then get disappointed when the appointment that was never going to happen anyway, doesn’t.

Trust in TB and Starlizard, and chill.

Last edited:

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East

Taking over from Hughton, with the club and squad as it was then, compared to coming back now are two different jobs.

He'd slot straight back in and do well IMO. Not that I think it'll happen, mind.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here