Votes: 35 57.4%
  • No

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

afters

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
Yes. 4 people in the whole building. They tried to get us all to take holiday on this day, but a few of us said we'd rather come in and take the holidays when we chose them. Of course whilst nearing the end of this morning's Miyazaki animation on Channel 4 i wished i had taken the day off.
Still, it's rather enjoyable being at work with just one other person in the office.

perhaps you could order a pizza for lunch andy

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
Yep, yesterday as well. Don't see the point of wasting a days holiday when its blowing a gale outside and pissing down, when I can use it in the summer. Theres nobody here, I'm catching up on a lot of personal emails and have the radio on rather loud in my office. No traffic on the roads so quick journey in as well.

What could I be doing otherwise: Sales .. nothing I need/want from them, weather too shitty to walk the dogs, had my fill of watching tv and stuffing my face. Rather be at work to be honest!

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
It's a no-brainer for me... work: get paid, feed family, pay mortgage etc... don't work: no money comes in, expediture goes out, bank account emptier than usual, misery.

So it's work yesterday, today and Monday.

reuters

Feb 15, 2007
Brighton
Yes, don't start till four but i am there till ten. But people need alcohol i guess, my friends are on an all day pub crawl which is a little unfair :(

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
I was off,for 10days before Christmas. Worked C/eve,Boxing day. Will be in N/Y eve and N/Y day. Some by choice,payback time comes in the summer. :) When i can go to Lancs,Notts etc to watch Sussex. :bigwave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here