Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are you a Super Fan, A JCL or a plastic?

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Superfan. Yes, yes I am a superfan.

What a shithouse survey that is. 5 minutes googling each question and I'm an Albion GOD.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Reminds me of Saul on the road to Damascus. Welcome aboard matey, good to have you :)

Although Saul's experience rendered him blind for a while. I've seen some good football there, but haven't needed a white stick and a couple of helping arms to get me back down the steps of the WSU. Not just yet, anyway. :cool:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Perhaps we could try a question to determine which social category of Brighton fan you are:

Which of the following statements are true:

1) I'm catching the 6.02 from Brighton next Saturday, I'll go buy a load of tinnies from Tesco's the previous night, as it's an early kick-off.

2) It's an early kick-off so I'll catch the coach and mix a small bottle of vodka in with my lemonade before I get on. As long as I don't start singing 'Nellie the Elephant' after I've drunk it, I should remain unnoticed. (Grimsby 1991...)

3) I'll catch the 6.02 from Brighton and have a quiet breakfast once I reach Nottingham.

4) Theirs 3 of us travelling up in our 4x4 from Mid-Sussex. We'll pick up some green leaf wardoff's just round the corner from the Stock Exchange on Friday.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I am offended by the South Stand question!

The South Stand was the place where the real hardnuts from Mid Sussex (mostly) went before it was made seating. In there we had to deal with some serious strife from away supporters and gave as good (if not better) as we got. How very DARE anyone suggest it can be brushed aside as "opposite the North that was never as good as it"! When the South became seating, it took me several years to finally admit defeat and go in the North, but it never felt like home. :rant:

I failed on the Port Vale question, as I've always driven there...

It would appear that my overall score is "normal" (though not QUIET!), which is fine by me. However, that isn't an option in the question, so I'm left confused!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
My kids won't wear any combination of clothes which puts red and blue together. Now THAT is parenting.

:lolol:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Well I am ashamed to admit it but (I'm going to get abuse for this)

I used to follow Manchester United and went to watch them a few times. But I got bored of watching ferguson just rely on all the old players.
I mostly blame your parents. It's not a child's fault when they're brought up poorly. You have seen the light and turned it around. I'd be slightly disappointed if I learned you were 40 and had lived in Brighton all your life, but still, you got there in the end.

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
I mostly blame your parents. It's not a child's fault when they're brought up poorly. You have seen the light and turned it around. I'd be slightly disappointed if I learned you were 40 and had lived in Brighton all your life, but still, you got there in the end.

I blame my brother/family as they all support man utd. I'm 26 and now have the rest of my life to support the albion.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Disappointed there was no question on the Jewish Chronicle Trophy which used to sit proudly in the Goldstone trophy room.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
The south stand was a standing with bench seating behind before the fire. Question is wrong.[/

The rear half seating across the South was not strictly a simple bench, it had raised bits of wood 3 inches or so subdividing each seat from front to back.... +1 point

Final score = 51

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Sussed out that the 1st question was the correct answer quite early on :)

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
are there any chocolate ones

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here