Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

are we ?

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
How do the club know the age of its supporters?

Because all the turnstiles count all child \ adult \ senior citizens tickets as the come through, or even more basic, what group of each tickets it has sold throughout the season(s), not rocket science.

Coloured lights differentiate between them, that why the stewards are staring at the back of the turnstiles as you go through.

Well i know for sure they have not been concentrating or they need a colour blindness test for all stewards!
And don't get me started on people using their old season tickets to go saturday shopping on the buses:moo:

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
West stand lower...near me apart from a few fathers/sons....I would say 90% over 30 with at least 40% over 50......Old is relative to you......When 16 anyone older than thirty Old...When thirty its about 50....Now at 58 I think Old starts at seventy.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Well i know for sure they have not been concentrating or they need a colour blindness test for all stewards!
And don't get me started on people using their old season tickets to go saturday shopping on the buses:moo:

I'm sure there are some that manage to sneak in on the wrong ticket, but the number are not going to affect the overall totals.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
The younger generation would rather spend their money on other things these days.

A lot of football grounds are starting to look like bingo halls when filled. The football bubble is soon to burst.

Jan 30, 2008
The younger generation would rather spend their money on other things these days.

A lot of football grounds are starting to look like bingo halls when filled. The football bubble is soon to burst.
but we're struggling to get a full house, yep the bubble will burst , loads of younger fans have gone AWOL it's a serious problem for the long term future of football as a spectator sport, who wants stadiums full of crash test dummies
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here