Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Are we under the radar ?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I've just purchased a Palookaville top from Aberystwyth, it's safe to say we're big in Wales and Japan.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
That’s not strictly true - on many occasions he’s praised us for the way we play, maybe not as much as if it were Newcastle!

Fair enough .

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Potter wasn't booed

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Oh come on, a team managed by Graham Potter was booed by a section of intellectually challenged home fans live on TV which the rest of the world interpreted as a criticism of Potter.

The Seagull

Jan 17, 2021
We've sold players for over £150m in the past two years and still they come.

Caicedo is on the radar of all the big clubs. Trossard will be featuring on a few clubs' wish list once his contract runs down. Webster is supposedly of interest to Chelsea. I could easily see Sanchez appealing to Guardiola if Ederson continues to regress like he has been since early last season. Mac Allister may well attract attention in due course if he progresses as he has been. Lamptey is well known: he just needs a run of games.

We are in no way under the radar any more and haven't been for some time. I was subjected to a drunken ramble from a tubby Leeds fan on the train home last night, and he informed me with quite astounding insight that "If Brighton, right, y'know, had a decent striker, you know what, I reckon they'd be playin' in Europe".

If some pissed fan of the world's biggest club knows it, then sensible people elsewhere certainly do.

Sanchez to Man City :lolol: He’s a mistake waiting to happen every game. Chelsea don’t want Webster. Lamptey not getting game time means he won’t leave. Only Trossard in that list to maybe leave, but nobody offered money for him pre season so can’t be that much interest.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Wouldn’t have even been a thing had the game not been televised.

Quite a lot of the Villa talk online seems to suggest we don’t deserve potter because a handful of fans booed the performance (not him personally) last season in one game, the irony of course seems to be lost

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think they were really booing the team performance either, just the performance in front of goal, and hence the result.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
We are not expected to continue getting wins at the current rate, and we probably won't unless we start scoring more. Our defence and midfield is good enough for a top 6 finish, our attack is bottom half, in terms of actually scoring.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Please watch the MOTD post match interviews for both our match Vs Leeds & Spurs Vs Forest. The difference is huge, the praise that Conte receives is merited but not repeated for Potter

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Please watch the MOTD post match interviews for both our match Vs Leeds & Spurs Vs Forest. The difference is huge, the praise that Conte receives is merited but not repeated for Potter

Better learn to live with it

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I heard a Leeds fan saying that Man United should appoint Potter but that they wouldn’t because they always have to go for a big name.

Graham Potter. Two syllables. I see what you mean....:wink:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Sanchez to Man City :lolol: He’s a mistake waiting to happen every game. Chelsea don’t want Webster. Lamptey not getting game time means he won’t leave. Only Trossard in that list to maybe leave, but nobody offered money for him pre season so can’t be that much interest.

And a mistake that never happens. ???

If my old mum had had a cock and a pair of hairy bollocks, she'd have been my dad.

Apart from that, largely astute. Top work, head of poacher repulsion :thumbsup:

The Seagull

Jan 17, 2021
And a mistake that never happens. ???

If my old mum had had a cock and a pair of hairy bollocks, she'd have been my dad.

Apart from that, largely astute. Top work, head of poacher repulsion :thumbsup:

Old slippy fingers was lucky ay. Got away with it again. Hope he enjoys playing at Man City :thumbsup:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
To paraphrase Airplane - I picked the wrong week to quit watching kabaddi and start following football! Doh!

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Whilst we’re getting a lot of air time at the moment., it’s nice to see that those boffins at Transfermarkt are doing their very best to keep us well and truly ‘under the radar’.

Fancy Caicedo for £5.4m or Trossard for a cut price £18m? Buy now at Transfermarkt!

f6042efa5fddce7bf61052805dccffa5.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here