Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Are we the poorest side to survive a PL season?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Wow! Talk about a contradiction... right there!

Where? I used the same word, yes, but in a different context. That's not a contradiction, nor a comparison!

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
I love how the ‘answer’ seems to be shipping a load of duds and getting in good players. Genius! It’s been staring us in the face this whole time, we should have just got good players.

It’s far more complicated than all that. There isn’t a proven system for picking up reasonable bargains, for ‘modest’ wages. On top of that, EVERY other club in the division is doing their all to thwart the others. It’s not our actions alone that determine our success, regardless of what we choose to believe.

On balance of course, the best tactics and team generally win, but there are thousands of variables that affect it. All we can do is be the absolute best we can, and give everything. Im not suggesting that’s how this season has gone, I’m merely pointing out we don’t decide the results solely on our efforts.

So for me, getting in a load of new blood is more likely to end like Fulham than see us beat our best ever position in the league.

All in my worthless opinion x

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here