Quaxxann

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

LU7 RED

Nov 5, 2010
Leighton Buzzard
My view as a Bournemouth fan (if thats ok? - although lately the board seems a bit less welcoming to fans of other clubs - or that might be just me). Everybody knows we gambled big time, but just hit it right on the pitch, thanks to perfect timing of team and investment. Like loads of other fans I was happy just to get to the Championship and would have been happy to slowly build adhereing to the rules correctly. But as everyone knows, if the board decides to take a different path, then there's nothing much you can do in reality. When you add in the eye watering SKY money, it's just so much of a carrot to owners that some decide to gamble. We did - and it paid off.

I think we do get a bit annoyed when Brighton fans take what we might call a 'holier than thou' attitude about us. I know from a previous thread that you wouldn't wan to swap 'your situation' with ours and I can see that, as you have the ground and training facilities sorted. You have had £200 million investment, so you're doing OK - and it's from a lifelong fan too.

So we'll see what happens with us - if it goes tits up at ours there won't be any tears - well none from the long suffering lot anyway. As long as I don't have to endure League 1&2 again. I'd rather do a Stockport ;-)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here