Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Are we booking Leicester or wot?

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
Just being lazy really and seeking the assurances of NSC after some of us have had our fingers burnt booking Everton tickets. What’s the SP vs Leicester? Is the Saturday date confirmed? and (in your expert opinion) will there be a train strike?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just being lazy really and seeking the assurances of NSC after some of us have had our fingers burnt booking Everton tickets. What’s the SP vs Leicester? Is the Saturday date confirmed? and (in your expert opinion) will there be a train strike?
Seeing as tickets go on sale Tuesday then it is definitely Saturday 15:00 KO. As for train strikes, f*** knows however risking it as if all else fails it is drivable

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Anyone know why the tickets aren't being split?

Me and Jnr straddle the cut off number for day one release and yet, this time, everyone else gets their nose in the trough on day two.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011

Me and Jnr straddle the cut off number for day one release and yet, this time, everyone else gets their nose in the trough on day two.
Can you log in at 8am on day 2 and load your basket up ready for the 9am window?
(Not that you'll need to worry about the tickets selling out)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Tickets purchased for the Groovy Gang

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Will just be a simple judgement call on the likely sales won’t it ? I’d guess they’re clearly not expecting our allocation to be over-subscribed to any great extent so no need to tier the sales.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
3f43fee482898e5abf5c769cbad7a3b2_w200.gif

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Hopefully this goes to purchase history, thinking of taking my daughter but she isn't a member (but has been to some Amex games).

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
?? Everton tickets didn't go on sale before the KO was confirmed at Tues 7.45pm on Jan 3rd.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here