Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Are we a 'springboard' club now?

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Goal of the season from our man Enciso and the first thing he does is jog along the south stand giving it the 'call me' sign. Are we going through a 'gateway to bigger clubs' stage now? Good news IMHO as we seem to be upgrading every time rather than replacing like for like.
Screenshot 2023-05-25 at 21.11.43.png

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
Goal of the season from our man Enciso and the first thing he does is jog along the south stand giving it the 'call me' sign. Are we going through a 'gateway to bigger clubs' stage now? Good news IMHO as we seem to be upgrading every time rather than replacing like for like. View attachment 161355
I assumed he was referencing how the Phones 4 U adverts were filmed in Newhaven.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The call me thing is a meme. It means' look how great I am. Babes, call me'. That's it.

FFS

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Goal of the season from our man Enciso and the first thing he does is jog along the south stand giving it the 'call me' sign. Are we going through a 'gateway to bigger clubs' stage now? Good news IMHO as we seem to be upgrading every time rather than replacing like for like. View attachment 161355
FFS, how many right legs has he got? Unfair, shirley?

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
Maybe we are a springboard club, but after this season I think we've gone from the 3 metre one to the 5 metre one.

Will me make it to the 10 metre?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here