Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are villa about to go down?

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Am i the only one mildly concerned that Villa could well go for Gus over the summer and he will take Mr Vicente with him.........

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
God I hope so! Everyone remember John Gregory's comments during the Gareth Barry affair?

Sod 'em I say. All part of the natural reordering football. Would love to see Villa down here. Why not?

Rationally, they have 3 tough draws. A midlands derby; spurs who will beat them and Norwich that have spent years below decks, are playing football that McCleish couldnt dream of and will just be too much on the last day.

All off to Villa Park next year!

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
Am i the only one mildly concerned that Villa could well go for Gus over the summer and he will take Mr Vicente with him.........

I really can't see that happening. I can only see him moving to a top half table team. He seems to enjoy being in charge of us and obviously has a decent relationship with Bloom. I think he will stay the season, see how we do next season, then decide then.

Feb 14, 2010
Let's hope so. Who else remembers the giants of Newcastle with the best fans in the world so sky tv tell us getting 14,000 at home in the old second division?

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Agree with JOLovegrove. Villa are shite and have been on a downward spiral for sone time. Why they ditched O'Neill who knows? Idiots. Can't wait for them to sink. Shame really - ah well. Hope they enjoy the Championship. It's actually better than the Prem for fans who are perennially never going to win anything!

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
Am I wrong but did Birmingam not display a banner with McLeish's face on it on Saturday?

And what is wrong with that?

He used to manage them until his move to Villa he is known as Agent McLeish sent into enemy territory to destroy the Villa.

I for one would very much like Villa, Wolves and Birmingham in the Championship next season, but living in Birmingham I would, wouldn't I!

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Can't see it happening personally, though it would be great to see one of the finest strikers of his generation at the AMEX; Emile Heskey (Christ, thinking about it, with him leading the line no wonder they're in trouble!)

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I hope they do go down. If Hodgson takes over England maybe then McCleish could have a go for the treble and take West Brom down next season. He gives ginger people a bad name.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here