• the press stir it all up

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • I suppot the albion, i don't care about the premiership

Votes: 8 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
THey are all a bit pathetic really. They have done well to get where they are, but they are acting like spoilt kids.

I would love to see someone like MOurinho take on a very difficult job, like Swindon or Bristol City and see how well he would do...

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Redhead said:
Couldn't give 2 shits about the premiership, i'd rather lick a battery than listen to Wenger or Mourhino.
Exactly ...:clap2:

Oct 25, 2005
Hangleton
I don't support a premiership team, but enjoy watching MOTD. quality football is also worth watching. It's just the managers being so childsih that sucks. it doesn't seem to happen in the lower leagues....

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Jol and Pearce are the only two managers I think in the league that dont blame the ref if they lose.

These two are a breath of fresh air.
How would someone like Wenger taken that goal not given at old trafford last year?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I think they are an embarrassment to what is a sport played by men. At the end of a hard battle everyone should be able to shake hands, and congratulate the winner.

I don't think the media help, by insisting on interviews immediately after the game, as emotions are running pretty high at that point, but even so, these guys are professional representatives of multi million pound businesses.

They are quick enough to play up the "business" side of things when it suits then, but I would be in serious hot water at work if I was rude to someone, and explained my actions as "They didn't acxknowledge my Xmas card to them."

Just a bunch of big kids. Act like kids they should be treated like kids. The FA should call them in, whack their heads together and make them stand in a corner for 1 hours detention each and every night until they learn to behave themselves.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Pearce is fantastic. He has introduced new ideas, he accepts the blame. The other managers seem to forget that they conned the refs when they played etc...

Pearce, no nonsense, straight talking. Hopefully, one day a potential England Manager.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
BensGrandad said:
The latest one who keeps appearing 'saying its nothing really just a storm in a teacup' every time Sky is on is Paul Jewell.

Jewell just seems obsessed by what the media think of him. Saying that they'd be saying "the wheels have come off" or "the bubble has burst" when they were losing. Then he was at it again after the win at the weekend. Sod the media, fella, just worry about what your supporters and I guess Chairman is saying and thinking.

Oct 25, 2005
Hangleton
Gritt23 said:

Just a bunch of big kids. Act like kids they should be treated like kids. The FA should call them in, whack their heads together and make them stand in a corner for 1 hours detention each and every night until they learn to behave themselves.

well said :lol:

ShorehamGull

He's now back
Jul 6, 2003
Shoreham of course
Don't really care, but it is quite funny when they starting having a go at each other and then the FA have to step in.:lolol:

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
I don't think it's just top flight managers I think it's the same throughout the football league, we just hear more about the top flight ones.

Blacky and Warnock most recently and Kinnear had a barny with someone over a party invite I think.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
It's also the sheer bloody stupidity of their angst against decisions that makes me throw my hands up in despair. 2 recent examples that had me apoplectic.

Mark Hughes when he was berating the ref for sending Todd off for deliberate handball on the say so of the assistant referee. "How can he send him off if he didn't see it." Oh shut up you prat, that's what the assistant referees are there for, to assist the referee. The clue is in the f***ing name you numpty.

Steve McLaren after the recent game (can't remember who it was against) when he was just so matter of fact about how the offside wasn't given, when he was cleared miles off side. Truth is the ball was headed on by his own defender, therefore no offside. That kind of demonstrates how much better the officials are at watching the game than the managers.

While on my rant I'll add a 3rd. How on Earth can Wenger honestly criticise an official for not seeing something? Pots and kettles mate, you "deid not ze eet" every f***ing time something vaguely controversial happens mate. So they got that one wrong on the Van Persie goal, but you've failed to see the incidents that have involved the last 57 Arsenal red cards!

Ahhhhhh, deep breathing, count to 10, I'll be alright in a minute.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Starry said:
I don't think it's just top flight managers I think it's the same throughout the football league, we just hear more about the top flight ones.

Blacky and Warnock most recently and Kinnear had a barny with someone over a party invite I think.

WARNOCK!

Don't get me started.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here