Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Are these the shortest odds we've ever been to win a Premier League game?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Anyone who monitors this stuff regularly know?

Screenshot 2023-02-02 at 07.58.49.png

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I can't believe we've ever been such strong favourites for a PL game before. Maybe not in any division. I won't actually do it but a score on Bournemouth at 9/1 is tempting.

Jul 7, 2003
Maybe not quite so short but Sheffield United away a few seasons ago we were strong odds on to win and they were 5/1 for the home win - needless to say we lost 1-0

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
So a team that has won one game away all season, not kept a clean sheet away from home and conceded over 30 goals in 9 away games, is playing against the top scorers in all leagues in January.

What are the odds on 0-0?

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
If Caicedo starts and he is a bit Trossard post World Cup, let’s hope not, and they get the first goal, we could conceivably not win. If Caicedo plays and we score first then I think we win comfortably. UTA.

MJsGhost

Remembers
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Lump on Bournemouth. I know we’re pretty good now but we’ve seen this all before.
I thought that vs Liverpool (the 3-0), so you can all thank me for the result and the bookies can thank me for the £100!

Never have I been so happy to lose a bet so comprehensively! :lolol:

MJsGhost

Remembers
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
If Caicedo starts and he is a bit Trossard post World Cup, let’s hope not, and they get the first goal, we could conceivably not win. If Caicedo plays and we score first then I think we win comfortably. UTA.
I think Caicedo is going to need calming down a bit for this. My spidey-sense tells me he's going to go overboard proving how committed he is, trying to get back in the good books of his team mates, RdZ and the fans

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here