Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Are there any vegans on here ?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Are there any vegans on here ?

Are vegans ex vegetarian or are they a completely new type.

I wanted that in a smarmy voice ok.

Anger

Jul 21, 2017
Are there any vegans on here ?

Are vegans ex vegetarian or are they a completely new type.

I wanted that in a smarmy voice ok.

Yes.

1693250401661.png

Sole omnivore in a house of 2 vegans and a veggie. Oldest daughter (vegan) enjoys cooking and rustles up tasty meals for all of us.

I take the view that if they taste nice I don't have a problem in eating dishes containing no animal sourced ingredients. Equally other family members accept me tucking in to meal such as battered sausage, Sunday roast and dairy based proper milk and cream.

Live and let live, unless you taste nice when cooked.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
We’re all veggie …

Love it.

We tried the vegan route for a while, but it’s just too tough on the kids, no variety and crucially (obviously) no dairy…

I couldn’t go back to meat… not that I have any issues whatsoever with those who do…

Each to their own :)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
We’re all veggie …

Love it.

We tried the vegan route for a while, but it’s just too tough on the kids, no variety and crucially (obviously) no dairy…

I couldn’t go back to meat… not that I have any issues whatsoever with those who do…

Each to their own :)
All but one of my friends are vegetarian, ditto all but one of my family (plus one who is all out vegan). Easy to cope with the veggies, although sometimes the vegan one gets a bit tricky. Happy to eat vegetarian in company, and often do on my own, but still like a bit of chicken breast in my stir fry, or a proper sausage for breakfast (sorry, but no matter what successes veggie food manufactrers have had providing veggie alternatives, sausages ain't one of 'em!)
Less meat rather than no meat. I'm happy to be doing my bit for the planet and animal welfare with that!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here