Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are there any mods on?

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
Looks like [MENTION=22617]lark123[/MENTION] is building up to post a few links too... both have lots of replies to existing posts with just "good" to build up the post count.

Robdinho

Jul 26, 2004
Looks like [MENTION=22617]lark123[/MENTION] is building up to post a few links too... both have lots of replies to existing posts with just "good" to build up the post count.

Does seem to talk more sense than some on here though!

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Yes - looks like it - I reported the first few but haven't seen any action yet! Its making a mess of a nice Saturday mornings NSC'ing...:lol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
2 spammers reported , After I watched the streaming of the Saints game I ran Spybot which picked up 63 spyware/adware/malware files.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Does anyone know if any games are being streamed anywhere?

TB

Doubt it....but if there are, I,m sure someone will post it on the main board, surely..?

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
I'm staying at home to watch the live stream!!!???

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Can someone give Lord Bracknell the amex stadium wifi pass key to speed up the modding?

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
So what we really need are mods who aren't football supporters and need to get a life....and they can b on here 24 hrs a day

Well I don't have a season ticket so I'm usually here by the radio on saturday afternoons - thats all it needs, a game time home based mod!

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I've said many times I should be a mod. Always by a computer and been on here for years..

Wouldn't have this MESS if I was in CHARGE.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I think Bozza is waiting for a bedroom furniture delivery which maybe stuck in traffic somewhere in Bristol :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here