Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are there any Brighton fans that don,t live near or in Brighton

arfer guinness

Feb 15, 2007
Heard a good description of the difference between a fan and a supporter a while ago. A supporter goes to games and supports the club financially, a fan follows the club through other ways. Me I'm a supporter, 140 mile round trip, have watched them for 47 years and been a season ticket holder for 25 years.

mrjon1976

Found bliss in ignorance
Jul 25, 2011
gravesend
Nowhere near as far as some, but live in gravesend and work in Gillingham. Went to most of the games at Priestfield, as often as I could to Falmer and am now entering my 2nd season as a season ticket holder. As they say, "long time listen, first time caller"

Lincolnshire Seagull

Jul 9, 2009
Was in Lincolnshire for last 25 years and watching as many away games as I could get to. Now in Cyprus. Came over in March and managed to see a game at the Amex v Cardiff - wonderful experience.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
There's a few here in South Essex. I was a STH at withers and travelled down for all home games but now have 3 small kids so taking a day out for the round trip of a Saturday is very difficult to square with her indoors (especially as I travel loads for work so am often away in the week) when the kids are older I will be able to justify the journey provided I take one or other of them with me. Until then I will rock up to the London fixtures and pray Southend eventually get themselves up with us. I can see Roots hall in the far distance from upstairs.

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Toxteth, Liverpool. Worse place in Britain according to the Daily Mail although personally I love it. Born in Brighton, went to Goldstone in the 80s in the north stand. Will always support the Albion and have actually converted a few local lads to the Seagulls by taking them to matches. Remember taking a few to Chester away and a certain BZ made his debut and scored a hatrick!

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Orpington - Kent - bandit 'Palace' country :)

I would get a lift off Gus, who as we know lives in Orpington, and
I did ask him once - but he told me to f*ck off.
(that was a joke btw)

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Crowborough 26 miles so not really far far away but still a distance but its still East Sussex !!!!
So I do support my nearest local pro team as i have since i was 5 years old !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here