Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are there any Brighton fans that don,t live near or in Brighton

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
Seagulls downunder has over 100 members in most major cities. 11:30pm to 1am kick offs, but at least the sports bars stay open for the live tv matches..

doncasterseagull

Kasabian!!!
May 23, 2008
Doncaster
Doncaster, been here 16 years and i'm a STH. However I will be moving to Hove this week.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
London STH. Have bumped into Albion fans in loads of places though - Paris, Las Vegas, Rhodes to name but three.

GYM

Jan 4, 2010
Leeds
I also live in Leeds (Farsley), but tend to go on my own because I don't know anyone.
Guiseley myself with one other who tends to do his own thing.
One in yeadon and the other 2 are scattered around.

It's surprising how many there are of us around. The northern contingent always get underestimated.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
South Wales.....was a season ticket holder for the season just gone but won't be re-newing it.....Fuel costs...work...evening games etc etc just don't make it viable and i dont think general sale tickets will be to much of a problem in the main, for the games i want to go to.

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
Even in Newbury, I would have to be classed as an exile, yet I am only around 2.5 hours - 3 hours away by train, and a round day trip to each home game has always been do-able, even if it is a bit expensive. In fact many Sussex - London Commuters will be clocking up vastly more mileage than me in any one year. What I'm not able to do is hang around in the City after the game, but I can, if I get the first train of the day, be in the City centre by 09:30 on a Saturday morning.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Johannesburg, South Africa. I haven't been to a game since the Goldstone days but I did drive past the stadium in March last year. Nearly cried. I will be over in early to mid-August and will definitely make a proper pilgrimage. Would be great to take in a pre-season friendly. Failing that, what's the chance of getting a stadium tour? Do I have to book up well in advance?

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Dudley. I was Wolverhampton, so I am slowly moving nearer.

seagul

Jan 16, 2012
bexhill
Johannesburg, South Africa. I haven't been to a game since the Goldstone days but I did drive past the stadium in March last year. Nearly cried. I will be over in early to mid-August and will definitely make a proper pilgrimage. Would be great to take in a pre-season friendly. Failing that, what's the chance of getting a stadium tour? Do I have to book up well in advance?

True devotion,Im a ST holder and live near brighton,i can only imagine what its like to be unable to attend matches on a regular basis,the Amex is an amazing place and worth a visit,Yes you have to book in advance if you go to the BHAFC website and to the tickets site there is provision to book tours on there hope this helps.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
My father lives in Perth Aus, listens to every game on seagulls player and flies back once a year to see a few games. He got me into supporting the Albion.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
True devotion,Im a ST holder and live near brighton,i can only imagine what its like to be unable to attend matches on a regular basis,the Amex is an amazing place and worth a visit,Yes you have to book in advance if you go to the BHAFC website and to the tickets site there is provision to book tours on there hope this helps.

Yes it does help. Thanks a lot. Unfortunately, they had the Liverpool game live on TV over here. To balance that they had the Newcastle game too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here