Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Are the players, playing for Potter?

SCassidy

Dec 2, 2020
It's hard to tell, but I always look to see if the players celebrate when we score. It doesn't necessarily show whether they are playing for Potter, but it at least shows whether they care.

Look at how the players reacted when we scored last night and when Dunk scored against Wolves. These players still care.

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
Not sure this is the right question, they certainly appear to be playing for Potter. They don't all look like they have confidence in playing for themselves. When Leo's dissalowed goal went in against Wolves it had instinct and confidence written all over it, but he sometimes appears to over think it or not look up near thr box. Maupay seems to have stopped looking, just desperation that the kick will be the goal that rediscovers his form...trying too hard. I think that's the problem, some are trying too hard. Dunk has been leading with a big smile and laughs the last two games and I think it's part of an effort to use experienced heads to help some of team relax a bit more. I think Potter's approach is stretching some of them, that's no bad thing, March is thriving with confidence.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here