Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are Plymouth the best supported team in Cornwall................

D

Deleted User X18H

.......... I think so - So how come one of the Linesmen on Saturday is from CORNWALL and the other from Somerset.

I have family in East Looe do I speak from Knowledge.

D

Deleted User X18H

Yes thicko obviously Plymouth is in Devon but they have a massive fan base in Cornwall as the last line of my original post would suggest.

Sometimes I wonder if any one on here can sit the right way round on a toilet.

D

Deleted User X18H

'Stand up if your are thick and from West Sussex' 'Stand up if you are thick and from West Sussex' that a lot of people standing.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Plymouth arn't even the best supported team in Plymouth.

Its a Manure STRONGHOLD.

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
hove born&bred said:
Yes thicko obviously Plymouth is in Devon but they have a massive fan base in Cornwall as the last line of my original post would suggest.

Who are you calling thicko:

hove born&bred said:
I have family in East Looe do I speak from Knowledge.

Eh? :dunce:

Last edited:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Easy 10 said:
Plymouth arn't even the best supported team in Plymouth.

Its a Manure STRONGHOLD.

spot on

My half brother lives in Plymouth and has supported Man Utd since the days of George Best (despite the fact that he grew up in Brighton) :(

D

Deleted User X18H

Does any one remotely care that two of the officals on Saturday when we play Plymouth in Plymouth in Devon are from nearby counties of Cornwall and Somerset:angry:

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
hove born&bred said:
Does any one remotely care that two of the officals on Saturday when we play Plymouth in Plymouth in Devon are from nearby counties of Cornwall and Somerset:angry:

Less far for them to travel innit.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Yorkie said:
spot on

My half brother lives in Plymouth and has supported Man Utd since the days of George Best (despite the fact that he grew up in Brighton) :(
I remember going to Plymouth a couple of years ago and going up to the bar in my Albion shirt. Fella leaning on the bar says

"ooo arrr, yoo ere for the Broooiiighton match then arrr ya ?"
errr, no mate. I've just travelled 200-odd miles in my Albion shirt cos theres a new DFS opening near the docks.

"Oi suppaart that lot up the road, loike"
Really ? Who, Exeter ?

"Naar, not that lot. Manchester Unoited, carse".
Oh.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
hove born&bred said:
You never know, they could be Exeter or Torquay fans!

Wotton is God

Jan 6, 2004
There's a huge Argyle fanbase in Cornwall. The Plymothians would be stuffed without we Cornish!

Doubt if the oirigins of the linos will have any bearing on Saturday. Though it is a bit unusual them being so local.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Lord Bracknell said:
I don't understand why people from Cornwall would support a team in England.

I'd expect them to be Wrexham fans.
Plaid Kernow (or whatever they're called) polled only 2% of the popular Cornish vote last time out. Not a massive independence movement it would seem...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here