Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are Palarse worse than Derby ?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Zamora to palace?

:ohmy: dont even joke about that.

will it be invested in the right way, and will that help them on the pitch? they may end up having to spend a large chunk on the ground. i cant help seeing a Blackpool like season for obvious reasons, a decent stab at playing adventous football getting unstuck because the quality of player isnt there.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
60 million, if invested the right way will go a long way.

Plenty of players in teams like Wigan, QPR and reading to pick from for a start.

Zamora to palace?

They are players that were not good enough to keep those clubs in the division.People are forgetting that the top teams will really strenghten and teams like west brom, swansea, everton etc were very good. I do not expect norwich, newcastle and fulham to be as weak next season, Southampton will improve and cardiff and hull have a better set up and geared for the prem without needing to improve the stadiums.

Y Ddraig Goch

Sep 28, 2011
We may well get dicked every week. But I've read how shit we are that you as a proper footballing team were going to teach us a lesson. Then Watford were going to be too good. We'll give it a go but with our current owners I expect a sensible amount of player investment whilst ensuring the infrastructure is improved.

Whatever happens we will be better off as a club in 12 months time

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
We thought we'd beat them and we didn't, we thought Watford would beat them and they didn't....as much as I want them too I'm not sure even the scum will be able to get lower than 11

ffsmurray

Banned
Nov 19, 2011
London
In the 2007/2008 season, Derby managed to amass a mighty 11 points, lost 29 games and ended with a goal difference of minus 69.

Is it possible for the Nigels to top this record of ineptitude ?

There has been enough ineptitude show by Brighton this season. There are teachers and there are pupils. Know your place.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
No Murray or Zaha, even with new additions to that squad they'll do well to finish in the bottom two.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here