Are Palace.......

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
When did I overstep the mark on BBS ? Bit of taunting and attendance baiting - very tame stuff really. I guess the mods just couldn't take it.

Mind you every new member who joins and is anti Palace is meant to be me, so I get a lot of undeserved flak. I haven't been on BBS for about a year now.

??? not even a sneaky look ?

??? not even a sneaky look ?

Very much sneaky looks, but no input ??? it all looks a little tame on there nowadays needs a good shake up. Very anti Brighton - not good, you should be celebrating your undeserved promotion not looking at us in awe.

we-8-brighton

Feb 5, 2011
So Zahaha has just another 52 to go to equal Barry - I can't see him making the England squad again loaned back to you or Wigan/Bolton. I do find it amusing that all your preening and posing concerning your famed Academy and yet it's failed to produce anyone to match a player unearthed and first signed by the Albion who has gone on to win over half a century of full England caps and Premiership & FA Cup winners medals.

Bigger crowds, better stadium, more silverware & finishing higher than you in the league - you can't dispute it.:O:albion2:

Yes just another 52 to go, but at least I know in my heart that the £15mill rated man united winger earned that full 1 and only England full cap whilst wearing a Crystal Palace shirt. Aston villa fans can be safe in the knowledge Gareth Barry won numerous caps and medals whilst on there books. how many did he win in the 2 seasons he spent in a brighton shirt?

And no I can't dispute it, just like you can't dispute that even after all that, plucky old Crystal Palace will still be further ahead in the pecking order, Oh well.

Yes just another 52 to go, but at least I know in my heart that the £15mill rated man united winger earned that full 1 and only England full cap whilst wearing a Crystal Palace shirt. Aston villa fans can be safe in the knowledge Gareth Barry won numerous caps and medals whilst on there books. how many did he win in the 2 seasons he spent in a brighton shirt?

And no I can't dispute it, just like you can't dispute that even after all that, plucky old Crystal Palace will still be further ahead in the pecking order, Oh well.

£10 million with add-ons. No need to lie.

we-8-brighton

Feb 5, 2011
Very much sneaky looks, but no input ??? it all looks a little tame on there nowadays needs a good shake up. Very anti Brighton - not good, you should be celebrating your undeserved promotion not looking at us in awe.

WE are and we ain't, but don't let it confuse you :mad:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I think that will be because we have sustained ourselves in the top 2 divisions of English football for what is it 20 odd years now,

Not really true as in those years your club was reformed at least once and is now, as from 2010, a band new club. Congratulations on your wonderful 3 year history!

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
We'll take £12m off you for Bridcutt - if you are paying £8 million for a non league player it would seem rude not too.

Still refusing to answer me Major? You're saying 8mill based off something in a rag that printed what it did about hilsborough? The same in fact who lied and said graham Westley had sent a text telling his players to prepare for a 9/11 style attack and then admitted it had told another porky. The 8.5m figure is almost entirely absolute bollocks. Just like the 15k figure that Murray was meant to be on before signing his new contract with was absolute bollocks.

Like I said before, much as you might love believing what Jane 22 from Worthing tells you but it might be finally time to start reading fact rather than fiction.

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
Not really true as in those years your club was reformed at least once and is now, as from 2010, a band new club. Congratulations on your wonderful 3 year history!

Thanks, its a pretty phenomenal 3 years. Major cup semifinal and a playoff final trophy. :)

Zahmazing

Banned
Nov 25, 2012
Championship teams bigger than Brighton:

Leeds
Birmingham
Blackburn
Derby
Leicester
Boro
Forest
QPR
Reading
Sheffield. Weds
Watford
Wigan

Premiership Clubs bigger than Brighton:

Crystal Palace
All other Premiership clubs

League 1 Clubs bigger than Brighton:

Sheffield Utd
Wolves
Coventry

Buckley's Mad Eye

Oct 27, 2012
Championship teams bigger than Brighton:

Leeds
Birmingham
Blackburn
Derby
Leicester
Boro
Forest
QPR
Reading
Sheffield. Weds
Watford
Wigan

Premiership Clubs bigger than Brighton:

Crystal Palace
All other Premiership clubs

League 1 Clubs bigger than Brighton:

Sheffield Utd
Wolves
Coventry
Grow up mate.

Nobody honestly gives a flying one what you think.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports