Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are Palace More Tinpot Than Wigan?

You'll never get Littlehampton Eagle to admit his club's relative success in our wilderness years was because they would not cut their cloth accordingly. In my opinion we should disregard boasting palace when it comes to this period.

Perhaps you haven't looked at the facts right back to 1921 onwards, sure my club had it's problems with poor ownership decisions
but that still doesn't detract from the fact we've been in higher leagues for most of that time, :clap2:
Not saying I don't have respect for the real Bha fans whom I marched with when Archer was selling you down the river!

i still got W'@nkers who gave me grief while I trying to support the cause of real Bha fans! You lot on the other hand never stop slagging us off for our clubs administration occasions! I suppose there are some who respect the Palace fans like me who donate every year to Remf and had would be angered to know I was spat at when marching with you way back then!

Fact remains we've still been in higher divisions for longer way before those awful times:cheers:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here