Are Palace fans spread in the whole ground ????????

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

danish seagull

Apr 16, 2012
København
As a Palace fan can I just say.

The rivalry is not dying out but its not really a hate thing from the 40+ lot like me...in fact if Brighton were playing someone else tonight, say some northern outfit, I would want BHA to win!! as I did v Hereford many years ago.

Love and hate are both strong emotions.

So let all enjoy tonight as you made the play offs in style we got there even though most of us thought relegation was on the cards this season.

Didnt the A23 do well this year palace , Brighton and Crawley...Southern football on the up?

I can honestly say that I have never ever wanted palace to win a footie match against anyone...

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
As a Palace fan can I just say.

The rivalry is not dying out but its not really a hate thing from the 40+ lot like me...in fact if Brighton were playing someone else tonight, say some northern outfit, I would want BHA to win!! as I did v Hereford many years ago.

Love and hate are both strong emotions.

So let all enjoy tonight as you made the play offs in style we got there even though most of us thought relegation was on the cards this season.

Didnt the A23 do well this year palace , Brighton and Crawley...Southern football on the up?

I hate Palace doing well, and would rarely wish them to win. Excepting that they would get a result that keeps them in the same league us (although that's difficult on this occasion)

But, no, I don't hate Palace, I just hate them doing well, and they are the team I want to beat the most. It's always a special game although I'm not really thinking about the rivalry tonight, I just want us to get through. In fact I had wished that we could have avoided Palace altogether in the Play-Offs, it adds too much to an already tense affair.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
No. I can see this rivalry dying out in years to come. As the generations go I just can't see the hate sticking. I don't hate palace. I just want them to lose all the time. I couldn't possibly cheer them on under any circumstance though.

I can see you dying out before the rivalry tbh. If we've managed to carry on loathing each other whilst separated by 3 divisions I think it has legs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports