Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are North stand Goldstone boys going in North stand Falmer?

Bruntburger

Mar 9, 2009
Peacehaven
Preparing to get my season ticket for Falmer. Wondering where the majority of ex North standers will be sitting?

I want an atmoshphere and singing, shouting etc.. not prawn sandwiches or young children.

Any thoughts??

Thanks

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Talk on here so far suggests North Stand and West Stand Upper ...

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
North stand it is then. I Best get the old NOBO kit and my inflatable banana out the Loft!

Don't forget the celery! Any still in the loft?

jjt1976

Dec 29, 2009
I was thinking the same thing i think it only right that all the old north standers go in the same place at the Amex in the north stand behind the goal and the rest of the singing lot can go in the other parts of the north stand or the west stand

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
the seats in the north stand will be a foot wider to cater for the lapsed 15 years of over indulgence , and lack of running away from pc mcolivers trusty steed in hove park , swear to god that horse had satnav , could find you in the pitch black up a oak tree that nag :)

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
I too have the feeling that the northstand is mainly going to be full of little twats who think they are the next Bruce Lee but arent quite.

I ws going to get my season ticket in the northstand but have resigned myself to the fact it will never to the same as a packed northstand terrace at the goldstone.

West stand upper all the way :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here