Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are Car designers taking the p***

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I immediately thought of Ballotelli's camouflaged paint job on his Bentley and Steven Ireland's white Bentley with pink wheels and trim..........more money than taste.

I'm afraid our own players aren't immune.

Off the top of my head, one of our defenders has a hideously modded white Range Rover type thing: even worse, it has the sort of really cheap personalised number plate that is meant to look like your name but actually really doesn't. Obviously (for example) LD5 was beyond his reach- fair enough- so he went for something like D14 NKY (not the exact plate I'm sure but you get the picture).

:facepalm:

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Jaguar have their heads screwed on :drool:

2013-Jaguar-F-Type-1.jpg

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Driving around lately i realised that I have never seen such a bunch of ugly cars hit the road. What are the designers smoking ?

I don't think it's necessarily a recent phenomenon.

016_aston_martin_lagonda.jpg

1975_victor_fe.jpg

1970_citroen_ami-pic-32533.jpeg

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
I don't think it's ugly at all. Its like a fine ladies behind, but in car form. Yummy. Mmm. Yeeeah.
Nooooooooo. It's like Kim Kardashian in car form - bland at the front, huge out of shape ass at the back, yet for some reason loads of people want to get inside :shrug:

16 bit 44.1

May 17, 2011
Hove
Peugeot have also broken the mould with the RCZ which I think is a gorgeous looking reasonably priced sportscar.

Have to admit though, in general I very much agree with the OP.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
used to have this as a company pool car....i refused to drive and booked hire cars on expenses (i was PM) - boss found out a few times and went nuts.....i simply replied each time, "there is no way in the world i am driving that."

I don't believe you, No one would be that stupid.

To be that bothered about what car you would have to drive on a short term basis on company business and have complete disregard for the're employers finances is beyond stupidity.

Jun 24, 2010
Goring
Once again we agree Edna, even the men in those cars want to be a footballers wife! No style or class whatsoever, just chav on a lease contract, bit like most Audi TTs.

Nothing like a sweeping generalisation for a cheap laugh!

I know several non chav and very nice people who drive the evoque. They are neither wags, or aspiring to be one. I wish I could afford one!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Nothing like a sweeping generalisation for a cheap laugh!

I know several non chav and very nice people who drive the evoque. They are neither wags, or aspiring to be one. I wish I could afford one!

Unlike Edna, i don't do sweeping generalisations and am quite prepared to believe that although unusual, the people you mention are not chavs or wags. However, you are missing the point of the thread which is

THEY HAVE NO GOOGLING TASTE !

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Ssanyong Rodius is the ugliest car designed ever. Looks like an estate car with an extension :sick:
tute5eqa.jpg

e6ume6en.jpg

A friend of mine recently got one of these and loves it. they do represent fantastic value for money but mainly because no one else will be seen dead driving one!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here