Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are Blackpool the worst team to have played at the Amex?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Little Ince was terrible, showed absolutely no interest what so ever, when he lost the ball he just stopped running. Should have been taken off, but I guess daddy knows best.

He seemed very at odds and did not seem to care at all, perhaps he is being lined up for that big money move ?

Barn Door Billy

Feb 19, 2012
Somewhere near Reading...
No. Barnsley were a lot worse. Blackpool were bad, but we thrashed them today mainly due to our relentless brilliance. The Barnsley massacre however, although we played very well, was largely due to their failings.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Barnsley had 11 out though,so I would say they were the worse.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
They were poor and we were finally clinical. Thought their keeper made a few decent saves but was let down by some comedyfending at times. We've created much more chances in other games and not scored at either end :)

Absolutely. I can't think of one goal when their 'keeper could've done better. I would imagine he'll be struggling not to give his so-called defensive cover a good shoeing on the bus home tonight. We, however, played superbly for the vast majority of the game & the quality; organisation; & team spirit were a joy to behold. And then there was the finishing. Obviously. :bowdown:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Sorry mate but every time we have a good win someone starts a thread on how shit the opposition were,sometimes we do play well you know

We were brilliant and they were shit in equal measure. Nice to focus on both Brighton and the opponents I think. Don't think it's negative.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
No. Barnsley were a lot worse. Blackpool were bad, but we thrashed them today mainly due to our relentless brilliance. The Barnsley massacre however, although we played very well, was largely due to their failings.

Absolutely.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Yes, they were the worst. Simply because they thought they could equalise each of our goals. I would request Mr Ince reviews our home game against Charlton and asks Chris for some priceless advice before he plays us again. Many teams who have come to the Amex for a draw have been very successful. It looked like Blackpool wanted to take us on toe for toe.....I only wish more sides would have this attitude at the Amex, because we f**king stuff em when they do.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
They weren't that bad in fact they retained possession quite well at times, but we were superb. Best performance I have seen in a very long time

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here