Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

are arsenal/swansea fans having the whole south stand for the 4th round ?

paul pring

Aug 11, 2011
tonbridge
are arsenal/swansea fans having the whole south stand for the 4th round ?i'm in block g and have paid for 3 tickets on line ,but the seating plan shows tickets are avaiable all around the ground apart from the south stand ?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
If it's Arsenal I would think that the whole 15% allocation would be taken up. I don't think that Swansea would bring more than 2K.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
If you have been allowed by buy tickets there, then they wont be having where your sat.

Allocations have been agreed with Arsenal and Swansea (same size i believe), if they want more seats, they can request but its down to the club. Suspect we are holding a couple of the "South" blocks in the East back, just in case.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It's that last block of E too isnt it? there's shutters after that block..

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I think Swansea would bring as many as Arsenal, they have good home support and we're a 3pm kick off on a saturday so getting here wouldn't be too much of a disaster. It's the FA Cup! They should come here expecting to win through to the next round and potentially they could be on a run as good as their League Cup run.

The League Cup might actually be the stumbling block, they've had to shell out for Chelsea home and away and will know if they've got the final to shell out for, and they probably have to be fair.

I think for almost every reason, we want Arsenal to win the replay!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here