Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Are any of the NSC owners Saudi Government Ministers?

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
We deserve to know!

Just as it's not right for the owner of Newcastle to state that he is not a government minister in the UK only to claim that he is in the USA, we need to know if @Bozza is in fact a Sheikh high up in the Saudi Government.

After all, if NSC is state funded then we need to understand why. For example, perhaps Bozza is in fact on the board of Amazon, which is why we get so many links to purchase goods from that site. We need to know.

Either way, Premier League chairmen will be knashing their soft slobbery gums over this revelation that a state has purchased a football team. How are the other owners to compete without also selling out?

And once the Saudi's start buying up other clubs through their Newcastle vehicle, who knows where it will stop.

And remember, none of this is financially sustainable. The sums being spent are ridiculous, and when they Kings have finished with their play things, and remember they have no association with the local community - they'll be off. But not until they've seen a whole host of other clubs go bust.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
We deserve to know!

Just as it's not right for the owner of Newcastle to state that he is not a government minister in the UK only to claim that he is in the USA, we need to know if @Bozza is in fact a Sheikh high up in the Saudi Government.

After all, if NSC is state funded then we need to understand why. For example, perhaps Bozza is in fact on the board of Amazon, which is why we get so many links to purchase goods from that site. We need to know.

How Crude of you...

You just sound like a right Pollack now.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I'm a Saudi Government Minister and so is my wife

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Ees complicated, no?

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Not personally, but I have met MBS three times.

Feel free to offload any moral outrage at me.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Do you have any limbs left? Do you type with a stick placed in your mouth?
All limbs still intact. It’s actually incredibly tedious, as you have to wait in a room in one of the palaces until it’s time for your meeting. And the agenda/diary constantly changes. I’ve done a 38hr wait once - no sleep, no break, no leaving the room or using your phone.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Really? Under which context?
Presenting brands/names for Amaala and Neom for him to choose what he wants to call his new cities, resorts etc.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Bozza, earlier:

5e1d991a4151e.jpg

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
An investigation could well be the answer here to make sure nothing fishy is going on in this plaice

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
An investigation could well be the answer here to make sure nothing fishy is going on in this plaice
Well, you definitely need a sense of hamour when it comes to Saudi Arabia.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
I thought everybody knew. all along, that NUFC had been purchased by the KSA - and the EPL just didn't give a shit. :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here