Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Archer, Stanley, Belloti where are you now?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
So if Archer kicks the bucket will Bellotti be a sacrifice in the middle of the bonfire ???

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
I believe Archer no longer has any financial concern in the club, yes? As it wasn't that long ago - literally just a few years - that he still had.

You certainly wouldn't want a debt from BHAFC to come up in someone's probate, that's for sure.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Can we do a North Korean style welcome and have them paraded in front of everyone, they can wave delirously to our dear leader (Gus or Tony) and then everyone to a man (and woman) can shoot them all with only bullets in all but one gun so we don't know who the non shooter was. This way we can make sure they are riddled with holes just like their plans to move the Albion to a state of the art stadium. Never forget.

Nah, North Koreans once executed one of their ministers or generals (if there's a difference) with a mortar...sounds more exciting. We can parade him around the Amex and as a half time show take him into the field adjacent to the stadium and use mortars then.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I was watching one of the many reports on Tahtcher last night and they mentioned how her friend, Ian gow, was blown up and then BUGGER ME, they showed some geeky Lib winning the Eastbourne by-election and that smarmy, smiling grin.

Oh, the RAGE!!!!!

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
***Double standards alert***

I am appalled and sickened by the Thatcher street parties. Those people have no respect for someone who died because they didn't agree with what she did.

But I will raise a toast the day A,B and S pass on.

Guilty as charged of inexcusable double standards

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I suppose Thatcher believe she was doing right for the Country.

A, B & S were doing right to benefit nobody but themselves, as well as causing distress to many.

Party away!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
***Double standards alert***

I am appalled and sickened by the Thatcher street parties. Those people have no respect for someone who died because they didn't agree with what she did.

But I will raise a toast the day A,B and S pass on.

Guilty as charged of inexcusable double standards
I'm with you.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Hemmingway's Diner anyone? Stanley's Arundel restaurant venture, now Pizza Express. He sold it after he failed to get planning permission for three lock up shops on land at the back and shops over. Stanco Leisure Ltd. Greedy greedy man.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here