Arcade Fire - Reflektor

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Think I'll go for the tux and face-paint/disco glitter again. It worked last time and I did not stand out too much either.

KLUNK

Mar 30, 2010
East Sussex
I'm not having any joy. Do you have to enter a promo code? I'm logged on Priority tickets and dunno what I'm doing tbh!! Maybe they've sold out? :(

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm not having any joy. Do you have to enter a promo code? I'm logged on Priority tickets and dunno what I'm doing tbh!! Maybe they've sold out? :(

On the phone I borrowed there was done sort of priority O2 app. Found arcade fire on there - it had defaulted to the Bristol area only to start with - and then clicked through to buy. It just opened a Ticketmaster page in a browser where I went through the transaction.

KLUNK

Mar 30, 2010
East Sussex
I think I've missed the boat today. Logged in ok,but think they've sold the batch they had. Will try again on Friday when they go on general sale...

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I think I've missed the boat today. Logged in ok,but think they've sold the batch they had. Will try again on Friday when they go on general sale...

I wish you good luck. I'm also hoping Carrot Cruncher has got lucky.

KLUNK

Mar 30, 2010
East Sussex
Get the f*ck in...I'M GOING !!

Dunno why,but thought I would try again with O2 Priority. And to my utter amazement,I managed to get 2 standing tickets.
Was gonna get my wife to try & get them in tomorrow morning's general sale.
I'm sure she would have ballsed it up somehow!

So looking forward to this ;-)

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Get the f*ck in...I'M GOING !!

Dunno why,but thought I would try again with O2 Priority. And to my utter amazement,I managed to get 2 standing tickets.
Was gonna get my wife to try & get them in tomorrow morning's general sale.
I'm sure she would have ballsed it up somehow!

So looking forward to this ;-)

Excellent news!

If you're like me, then part of the relief is that at least you will get some sleep tonight! :)

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
I think I've got an in too, but having problems with Ticketdisaster.

When you get in with o2 and you get onto the ticketmaster website and it asks you for a password, is it the Priority Moments one? I type in the anti-spam words and it tells me the password's wrong.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

When you get in with o2 and you get onto the ticketmaster website and it asks you for a password, is it the Priority Moments one? I type in the anti-spam words and it tells me the password's wrong.

Once I clicked through to Ticketmaster, I had to log in with my usual Ticketmaster username and password. That I have no association with o2 clearly didn't matter by that stage.

KLUNK

Mar 30, 2010
East Sussex

I use the same password for near enough everything(not clever,admittedly..!),but I think it is asking you for your Ticketmaster password,not O2 Priority one. Good luck :)

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
It's great that so many NSCers are going to Earls Court.

I'm quite sorry that I'll be in the seats and not able to share a beer and a chat about our recent play-off triumph down on the floor!

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Once I clicked through to Ticketmaster, I had to log in with my usual Ticketmaster username and password. That I have no association with o2 clearly didn't matter by that stage.

I use the same password for near enough everything(not clever,admittedly..!),but I think it is asking you for your Ticketmaster password,not O2 Priority one. Good luck :)

YESSSSS, GODDIM!!!

I got fed up with trying to do it on my phone, so booted up the laptop and BOOM!, two standing tickets purchased!

Massive thanks to you Klunk, as I wouldn't have tried if you hadn't posted.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
YESSSSS, GODDIM!!!

I got fed up with trying to do it on my phone, so booted up the laptop and BOOM!, two standing tickets purchased!

Massive thanks to you Klunk, as I wouldn't have tried if you hadn't posted.

Good news!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports