Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arcade Fire - Reflektor

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Please text me if you hear about any pre-sale - I missed Arctic Monkeys pre-sale for Finsbury Park today as I can't get the time to check NSC or Facebook during the day.

Cheers HT.

Will do.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I will be wearing a George Melly style 4-buttoned, thick-pin-striped suit, possible with a pink cravatte. And brogues, spats in fact.

I'm looking forward to seeing this!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I will be wearing a George Melly style 4-buttoned, thick-pin-striped suit, possible with a pink cravatte. And brogues, spats in fact.

PS for some reason I first read that as Roger Melly. I've only just spotted it is George.

KLUNK

Mar 30, 2010
East Sussex
When exactly do tickets go on sale? I thought it was next Thursday,9am. Some,like Ticketmaster,it's Friday. Kindle important to know when! Also notice O2 Priority are selling on Wednesday morning. Really don't wanna f*ck this up...!!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
When exactly do tickets go on sale? I thought it was next Thursday,9am. Some,like Ticketmaster,it's Friday. Kindle important to know when! Also notice O2 Priority are selling on Wednesday morning. Really don't wanna f*ck this up...!!

Monday for artist pre-sale, Wed for o2 presale, Friday for general.

KLUNK

Mar 30, 2010
East Sussex
Monday for artist pre-sale, Wed for o2 presale, Friday for general.

Artist pre-sale? Sorry,what does that mean? Typically I am not working on Thursday,by which time the O2 Priority tickets will have sold out. And by the time I can try and get tickets,on my meal break Friday,I will probably have missed out. Bit like trying to get an Albion ticket at Smellhurst...

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Pre-sale has started but one needs a code from the fan club.

KLUNK

Mar 30, 2010
East Sussex
Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
If only I had a code!! Been following on Twitter all morning,& loads of folk not getting any joy.
Can you believe the greedy leeches at Seatwave are already reselling tickets for as much as £175?! http://www.seatwave.com/arcade-fire...21533&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Hootsuite

I have a bad feeling about this :(

I gather the code is for people who bought the album direct and it is personalised/unique and can only be used for one show so unless they want to give it up there is no point in passing it on. Boooo.

o2 presale on Wed. Wife has a UK o2 number so might investigate this.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I gather the code is for people who bought the album direct and it is personalised/unique and can only be used for one show so unless they want to give it up there is no point in passing it on. Boooo.

o2 presale on Wed. Wife has a UK o2 number so might investigate this.

I researched this, this morning.

Yes the code is unique and can only be used once.

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
Just used my pre-sale code to get two seats reasonably close to the stage - Block 28 Row B.

I don't think there should be too much trouble getting tickets on general release if you are reasonably quick - and I reckon other arena dates will be added anyway.

KLUNK

Mar 30, 2010
East Sussex
I shall be borrowing my daughter's phone on Wednesday,as she is on O2. Payback time for all those extra charges over the years!!
Not sure how many will be available? They'll go quickly...probably by 09.02 !!

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU

That's how I got my code.

And no, you can't have it. :thumbsup:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
HT and his troupe are all going to the ball! I now have 7 months to agonise over my outfit.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
PS if you're not on o2 just ask an o2 user for a code and go to o2 priority.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
2 standing tickets purchased for the Friday night, I'm sure they will play a second date once this one sells out.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
2 standing tickets purchased for the Friday night, I'm sure they will play a second date once this one sells out.

It will certainly sell out.

I'm really looking forward to this; it has all the ingredients for a cracking evening: a band at the top of their game, a Friday night, fancy dress and some of NSC finest contributors (plus me) in attendance as well as the main man himself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here