Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

AquaBlu- Sharm El Sheikh

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
We spent a week earlier this year at The Savoy in Sharm and have just booked to go back. No tummy troubles (and given my medical history I am hugely sensitive to this). Loved the place. Soho Square OK if you are close by and the airport is a bit grim but otherwise all very good.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I got back from sharm on Sunday. The hotels are all rather nice but sharm itself is a bit of a dump. The diving and snorkelling are fantastic so get your kids confident with a snorkel if they are old enough.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I've got nothing to add.

I'm just hoping that either [MENTION=11956]bushy[/MENTION] or [MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION] HAVE. :thumbsup:

Zeff

Jun 1, 2009
Southwick
Hi cardboard, We went to Xperience Sea Breeze in May for 11 nights, and are returning in May again next year for 14 nights, I can confirm the majority of the reviews on Trip Advisor are spot on. This hotel is absolutely brilliant, and you will be treated like royalty at all times.

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak
Hi cardboard, We went to Xperience Sea Breeze in May for 11 nights, and are returning in May again next year for 14 nights, I can confirm the majority of the reviews on Trip Advisor are spot on. This hotel is absolutely brilliant, and you will be treated like royalty at all times.

Brilliant cheers. I went for it as the ratings are so good. Looking forward to it even more now. Any specific hints. I.e tipping etc. We went for a sea view room.

Zeff

Jun 1, 2009
Southwick
We tipped at the end of the holiday all of the staff are brilliant and love the Brits, the majority of the tourists are from the UK. The snorkelling of the jetty is amazing, entertainment not great but that's Egypt Hotels in general, free shuttle bus to Naama bay and Soho Square, however the hotel limos are cheap and the drivers are nice and friendly. BBQ at the hotel is free once a week and is top quality. Get your currency from the hotel ATM much better value then in the UK. You will be at the very bottom of the hotel, but shuttle runs all day up and down the side of the complex. The hotel has El Jazeera TV so you can watch live footy in the rooms or the bar out the front of the hotel. Use Sharm Club Excursions for Airport Transfers, reliable and cheap. I promise you won't be disappointed with this hotel you have booked well, enjoy :thumbsup:

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Not at all, we will hopefuly get out and see some of egypt, its pretentious country bumpkins from er, Newhaven that I prefer to stay away from, you know the type, they move to London, go to camden lock once and start thinking its the epicentre of all things cool.
:thumbsup:

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak
We tipped at the end of the holiday all of the staff are brilliant and love the Brits, the majority of the tourists are from the UK. The snorkelling of the jetty is amazing, entertainment not great but that's Egypt Hotels in general, free shuttle bus to Naama bay and Soho Square, however the hotel limos are cheap and the drivers are nice and friendly. BBQ at the hotel is free once a week and is top quality. Get your currency from the hotel ATM much better value then in the UK. You will be at the very bottom of the hotel, but shuttle runs all day up and down the side of the complex. The hotel has El Jazeera TV so you can watch live footy in the rooms or the bar out the front of the hotel. Use Sharm Club Excursions for Airport Transfers, reliable and cheap. I promise you won't be disappointed with this hotel you have booked well, enjoy :thumbsup:

Superb thanks :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here