Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] April TV Fixtures

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Will take that. Actually had plenty of 3pm Saturdays this season particularly at home I think 👍

Jimmy Grimble

Have the club said anything about what will happen with the Bournemouth tickets?

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
De Zerbi against his old club?
There is no way they would poach another manager from Brighton - unless RDZ won the Prem and CL

Jimmy Grimble

Your getting your cash back on original tickets and will get first dibs when they go back on sale again.
Cheers. I didn’t actually get one last time, was wondering if I’d have another chance.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Could be 4 away games on trot if City game is moved.

(5 away from home if we make Wembley ourselves)
One could look at this as an advantage, given how well we can play away without the pressures of the Amex, and as always a fantastic away support.
Or it could go tits up ........

Jul 7, 2003
Is the Brentford game definitely on?
Because I should have been flying over for the Palace game but now it's a day before my flight due to strikes.
I don't want to arrange flights again and have the same problem
It is on but there is a train strike planned for that day which might make things a little more difficult for you depending on when you fly in and/or where you are staying.

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
Last 2 seasons Chelsea has gone to general sale, doubt it will this time around
better not have any chelski in the home sections i fvcking hate chelsea had to get back to Kensington last home game these kn0bs played at the Amex really dont wanna have to travel on a train north with the t0ssers this time.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
better not have any chelski in the home sections i fvcking hate chelsea had to get back to Kensington last home game these kn0bs played at the Amex really dont wanna have to travel on a train north with the t0ssers this time.
It's at Stamford Bridge.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here