Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Approx 29,000 sold to date for Monday's Play Off Game

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
So, how may seats left now, I wonder?

Hope Tony's email and Bobby's video offered a late ticket sales boost...

I bought 2 for my son and his m8...

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
"dont worry bout brighton if they turn round a 3 goal deficit they deserve it...if not fk em "

He probably thinks the disallowed goal still stands.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
"dont worry bout brighton if they turn round a 3 goal deficit they deserve it...if not fk em "

He probably thinks the disallowed goal still stands.
Jesus wept. Will he be celebrating at 90 minutes if the albion lead 2-0 ?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Jesus wept. Will he be celebrating at 90 minutes if the albion lead 2-0 ?

Better still, he'll be asking when the replay is if we win 3-0

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Ha!

To be fair to the Wednesday fans, they've not been noticeably all over NSC in the way Burnley and, particularly, Boro fans were. Links must have been on their forums near-constantly as Google Analytics had their forums as the main referrers of traffic to NSC nearly every day. Owlstalk has popped up from time to time but not in the same kind of numbers as the others did.

We've had very few Wednesday fans register either whilst, in contrast, there is still a bit of an ongoing battle to fend off the abusive and homophobic Boro fans joining NSC. Largely we're keeping them out of sight of the main board.

It gives me the impression that Wednesday fans are largely keeping their heads down in a respectful way, just going about their business of hoping they can pull it off. Fair play to them.

To be frank, compared to Burnley and Middlesbrough, Sheffield is a cracking city. Excellent music scene, great night out, not a completely awful backwards shit-hole to live in either. I'm not surprised their fan-base reflects that.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
To be frank, compared to Burnley and Middlesbrough, Sheffield is a cracking city. Excellent music scene, great night out, not a completely awful backwards shit-hole to live in either. I'm not surprised their fan-base reflects that.

I think its the nature of it as well. Our carrying on about the Red Card That Never Should undoubtedly wound up Boro. In contrast our defeat to Wednesday was simply awful luck so we've not been crowing on.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
ESU: 128
ESL: 197
WSU: 42
WSL: 572
S: 601

Total: 1540
Am obsessed that we try and sell this out especially with club moving heaven and earth - by probably lobbing a large cheque in the direction of Southern. Keep re-tweeting all the official BHAFC transport tweets. We can sell this out and make a difference. The weather is amazing, get the harveys in full flow and make this happen.

Last edited:

There has either been an almighty rush in the past 45 minutes or the club are playing silly buggers with the blocks that are available.

The WSU is now sold out (51 gone in 20 mins)
W1B is the WSL is now sold out (9 gone in 20 mins)
S1I in the south are now sold out (8 gone in 20 mins)
E1F and E1B is the ESL now sold out (30+ gone in 20 mins)
All of ESU apart from E3G now sold out (50 gone in 20 mins)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
There has either been an almighty rush in the past 45 minutes or the club are playing silly buggers with the blocks that are available.

If I were the club, I'd only be selling the empty South block(s) for the cameras.

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
I think its the nature of it as well. Our carrying on about the Red Card That Never Should undoubtedly wound up Boro. In contrast our defeat to Wednesday was simply awful luck so we've not been crowing on.

That red card was never about Boro though. It was first about Mike Dean, then it was about the FA.

Yes, Ramirez suffered a nasty injury - no thanks to not wearing proper shin pads - but it's not as though anyone was blaming him, or Boro, for the decision. I still think far too many Boro fans have yet to have that sink in.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways

How many sold, how many remaining, according to your best estimate?

tonebha

Jul 11, 2003
About half an hour ago I had a look at the stadium plan on the ticket section and there were about 1300 still available - nearly all in S1F, S1G, S1H, S1I and W1I

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
That red card was never about Boro though. It was first about Mike Dean, then it was about the FA.

Yes, Ramirez suffered a nasty injury - no thanks to not wearing proper shin pads - but it's not as though anyone was blaming him, or Boro, for the decision. I still think far too many Boro fans have yet to have that sink in.

Agree entirely. Boro fans are just seeing us at bitter and twisted. One of them yesterday on Twatter compared the Mitrovic red card to Stephens and genuinely could not see the difference. Had to stop myself from getting involved. You can't argue with stupidity.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Yep true, we really could do with it sold out in the south, for the players to be able to score at "home ends" both ends!!

Not to mention home fans at both ends for any penalties

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here