Apprentice 2013 - Official Thread

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
She is vile.

Mr Monaco was gone about 10 minutes in. Jordan did his beat to sack himself to be fair. Next week with the interviews will be golden.

I am glad the final is a proper event, back to the classic format.

is she really 'vile'?? she's bloody annoying but if you're telling me you wouldn't i'd like to see the girls you're shagging...

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
How has Jordan survived this far? He's ****ing useless.

He is remarkably good at not contributing anything, but winning so often nobody notices. Remarkable run through to this stage.

Francesca's voice does my head in.

Francesca in general does my head in. So totally useless it's amazing she is still there. I wouldn't back her to turn a profit running a lemonade stand, let alone a serious task/business.

is she really 'vile'?? she's bloody annoying but if you're telling me you wouldn't i'd like to see the girls you're shagging...

Yes, to me she is. She bangs on about being attractive and clever, but irrespective of my tastes and conquests, she is neither of those things to me. She comes across as mouthy, cocky and rude. Not good qualities to have in my opinion, and I reckon she will be utterly dismantled next week, and fired.

All that said, she absolutely nailed it on this task.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Does Sugar know that there are pics all over the net of scantily-clad Luisa? I bet the old bugger's kept her in for the fantasy kick it gives him.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Does Sugar know that there are pics all over the net of scantily-clad Luisa? I bet the old bugger's kept her in for the fantasy kick it gives him.

I doubt he knew to be fair. They have only now come out, and she did try and get an injuction. Which I found interesting, until I saw them and decided she wanted them removed because she looks unappealing in them. I reviewed a wide range of the pictures before coming to this opinion, just to ensure there could be no accusations of jumping to conclusions based one, two or even a dozen of the pictures. I took no pride or enjoyment in reviewing the material.

What is the point of a programme about sacking people, in an age of austerity when we have PM's with private butlers with millionaire advisers, trying to out Herod Herod with cruel measures against the poor of this Country??
Had the misfortune to watch some of this, and really never in all my born days, witnessed such a collection of; androids, talentless, clueless, voyeuristic, narcissistic plonkers.

End of rant :nono:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
:bounce:

Tonight is my favourite episode of every series, the "Interview Round" where we get to watch the candidates egos, CVs and business plans ripped to shreds.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I love the interview episode too. They know how to crank up the pressure. Could be fireworks tonight...

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
:bounce:

Tonight is my favourite episode of every series, the "Interview Round" where we get to watch the candidates egos, CVs and business plans ripped to shreds.

Bring out The Claude...

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
I doubt he knew to be fair. They have only now come out, and she did try and get an injuction. Which I found interesting, until I saw them and decided she wanted them removed because she looks unappealing in them. I reviewed a wide range of the pictures before coming to this opinion, just to ensure there could be no accusations of jumping to conclusions based one, two or even a dozen of the pictures. I took no pride or enjoyment in reviewing the material.

:needpics:

edit - sorry, googleworld won't allow that.

:needlinks:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
There is a fatal flaw in this show. We find out he clearly rates Neil the best, but he had a shit business plan. And we find out Jordan's business plan was a non-starter. So why was he on the show in the first place?

Totally anti-climactic. Botox or cup cakes? Good luck with that Sugar. Myles was the best bet for a business partner.

Ravids

Jun 19, 2013
Fishersgate Maritime Village
Myles SHOULD have been given a spot in the final five instead of Jordan for sure..

Sugar knew he was dodgy ground last week, he should have just got rid then to be honest.

Neil poos all over everyone else and would have won even if he had a half decent business plan, Luisa and Leah should consider them selves very lucky as if it wasn't for Neil's HUGE error they wouldn't have stood a chance. Sugar clearly really likes Neil and was very disappointed when he realized what a clueless business plan he had.

How has LUISA made it to the final?! It's a joke... the final should have been between Myles and Neil if everything went according to plan.

Why was Jordan let on the show in the first place, and how did he pull Luisa too? A lot of things in this series just don't add up.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Sugar clearly has an issue with botox morally, and it's also high risk. You know it's not his thing, and you also know he wouldn't enjoy working with Leah.

And in the unlikely event he chooses Luisa - well why the **** would he invest £250k in a cupcake business run by an internet tit whore??

Joke outcome, they really need to sort this out.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
Neil had a good idea, it just had flaws as he tried to boost the potential earnings by still using estate agents.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'll agree that the first half of Neil's idea might have worked. But there is something fundamentally wrong when probably the best candidate gets booted out so late in the proceedings because his business plan disappoints. And as for that cock who didn't even own the firm he wanted SAS to invest in, that is a laughable situation.

Why don't they VET these people and their business plans before the show starts? It should only include people with interesting business plans that Sugar would be interested in, otherwise what is the point?

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
I'll agree that the first half of Neil's idea might have worked. But there is something fundamentally wrong when probably the best candidate gets booted out so late in the proceedings because his business plan disappoints. And as for that cock who didn't even own the firm he wanted SAS to invest in, that is a laughable situation.

Why don't they VET these people and their business plans before the show starts? It should only include people with interesting business plans that Sugar would be interested in, otherwise what is the point?

Because it makes good tv? Gets people talking about the show.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports