Apprentice 2013 - Official Thread

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Each week I find myself more and more attracted to Leah, I'm definitely going to hang outside the studio when she gets fired. Probably knock out the cabbie and pretend to be him.

I also have no idea how that Jordan bloke is still in it. He's ****ing useless.

Dear intelligence agencies, this is a joke. Now stop snooping.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
I was thinking the opposite actually. He's so reluctant to whine at his team mate, and just quietly gets on with the job.

I just get the feeling in each task he requires leadership and does not stand out as a self starter & have much I inichitave (sp), either that or he is 'playing the game' and will start to stand out more in later episodes.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Each week I find myself more and more attracted to Leah, I'm definitely going to hang outside the studio when she gets fired. Probably knock out the cabbie and pretend to be him.

Not just Leah. I've fancied virtually every female candidate this time round. Is it me or are there more gorgeous bodies this time round.
Or perhaps I'm just a randy ol' git.
( Never mind the content...just oggle the girls )

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The thing I've enjoyed most of all about this season is the excessive bitchiness in the board room. It has always been there of course, but this season they seem to have turned it up a notch.

Perhaps it's the carrot of a £250k investment rather than the promise of a properly shit job in one of Sugar's truly wanky businesses, like Viglen.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
prob be mentioned but the one with the whiny voice who is not bad looking has had lesbian experiences and a quick search online finds pics of her tits

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost

Not just Leah. I've fancied virtually every female candidate this time round. Is it me or are there more gorgeous bodies this time round.
Or perhaps I'm just a randy ol' git.
( Never mind the content...just oggle the girls )

The first one to get sacked, you found her attractive?!

Dancing Sock

Dec 8, 2012
Brighton
The only problem with this series is that it's been hard for some time to see any other result than a win for Neil Clough.

This.

Last two tasks he's been fantastic. Sugar might be put off by the fact he's an asshole though.

Getting to the point where everybody is now pretty good, Sugar has slowly picked away the brainless and we've now got near enough the core group who have done something in pretty much every task, think Jordan has been carried throughout though, just happened to be on the winning team each time. Think if him and the young bimbo go next we have our selves are high quality final few weeks.

The bird who got sacked last night should never had made it this far, she was an utter disgrace and should have gone straight away really. "Is dat a table?":nono:

Alex is a dark horse, young but knows what he's doing, him and Neil as the final two would be a cracker.

Alex, Leah, Myles, Jason and Neil is the most likely final 5. Francesca, Jordan and Luisa will deny the odds in getting there to be honest. Luisa MUST go as soon as possible though, the fact that she's got this far is a big fat joke.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Jason needs to get fired. Standing down as a PM, couldn't handle the team.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
image.jpg

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'm surprised that Sugar didn't have more of a clue as to what Myles has done and is doing in business. He started Amber Lounge with Eddie Irvine's sister and they are a big player on the F1 Grand Prix event / hospitality circuit, hosting in Monaco, India, Singapore, Austin, Spain.

Myles definitely downplayed his achievements, which make the others seem small beer by comprison. That said, Sugar was right to fire him but I feel Sugar should know more about these candidates than he appears to.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports