edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Tim, nice but dim.

Those women are bloody useless. Franceska (fake Stella) Uzma and Sophie are utterly pointless.
Can't see any of the cocky men winning it either. Suppose someone's got to but they've all looked a bit shite so far.

Dancing Sock

Dec 8, 2012
Brighton
I didn't even know this had been on until last night when I saw them on iPlayer, so watched the 2 episodes that have been on so far.

I think the PM in the first episode (Jaz or something was her name, right?) was an absolute nut job and deserved to go, completely clueless and clearly very immature. Tim was unlucky in episode 2, put straight into bat with a team of what is shaping up to a be a group of really bitchy girls, though what happened at the start with the ratios was such a comical error, just for that he deserved to go really.

The Welsh lad is my favourite of the bunch so far, bloody hilarious!

Looking forward to seeing how this is gonna take shape, hoping the Welsh lad wins the whole thing!

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Only in the apprentice do you get to see this!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368202259.322277.jpg

Looks a bit like Alan Partridge

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
get ready folks-

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
This country has had it-were doomed i tell you.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
sell sell sell we have no time to dwell,results not excuses........this will be good.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I have to say this latest series has been comical and genius at the same time - very good TV

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Anyone else think Tim nice but dim has his card marked already. First time in boardroom is when he gets fired

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
My sister in law was in it last week, in one of the teams being "motivated"

This week, I think the right decision was made, certainly the PM had to go as he presided over a total f**kup from start to finish.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Anyone else think Tim nice but dim has his card marked already. First time in boardroom is when he gets fired
I was thinking the opposite actually. He's so reluctant to whine at his team mate, and just quietly gets on with the job.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Lol Alex's reaction at start of board room when sugar was wondering why he hasn't been pm was priceless.

Would love sugar to do a nev and OUT...GET OUT when he fires someone next series.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports