Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Apple iPod AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE!

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
I've had a 20GB iPod for a year and a half, in fact this is my second one, cos the first one screwed up, luckily about 2 weeks before the end of my warranty! Now the new one was fine until I installed Apples most recent update for the iPod, which has in fact got so many bugs in it, it has messed up everybodies iPod who updated using this "official" updater, and then there's not a word from Apple as to what the feck is going on!!! Absolutely USELESS! I now consider myself "owned" by MYOB. Apple = useless dogturbs who offer NO support and wank products.

:angry:

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
I'm considering the same. I have myself a £200 paperweight at the moment. :censored: When it's working, the iPod is wonderful, but at the same time I'd be happier with something that just WORKED all the time.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
each to his own. I have an Apple IPOD Mini - 6GB jobbie.

Best purchase I ever made.

Sound quality great, ease of downloading great and ease of use great.

No problems over here!

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I have a Video ipod, everythign is brill with it even with the latest software update.

No problems here either

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
Personally I always buy stuff from Creative. IMO I think Ipods are for people who want to look trendy and up with the times.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
I did the lastest update on three iPods in this house and all are working just perfectly.

The Creative Zen piece of crap that my husband had before I got him an iPod has totally malfunctioned though - second one to do so and it will not be getting replaced this time.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
robbied69 said:
Personally I always buy stuff from Creative. IMO I think Ipods are for people who want to look trendy and up with the times.

I think that says more about you than anything else you have posted on here

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
I have a 60Gb Video, its superb I haven't had 1 problem with it even after all the software upgrades !!

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
My ipod broke the same day as my laptop died - so ive lost all my music!

The one thing that REALLY irritates me with my ipod is that i cant use it with Napster!!! Other than that its not too bad

E

enigma

ben andrews' girlfriend said:
My ipod broke the same day as my laptop died - so ive lost all my music!

The one thing that REALLY irritates me with my ipod is that i cant use it with Napster!!! Other than that its not too bad

Try Limewire.....

Vankleek Hill Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Vankleek Hill, actually....
I've got a 40GB 4th Generation iPod, that I bought in Japan three years ago. It's been dropped, trodden on, exposed to hot humid summers in Japan, the damp British weather and freezing cold winters here in Canada....and guess what.

It still works perfectly.

And besides, there's no way that MYOB will own me. ;)

Last edited:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
my 110gb 10th generation,mini,mega flavoured ipod ,that i use to probe my cuisine is the bollocks??? brought from bewise in the sale,no probs my end either

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here