Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Appeal.................

Jun 22, 2011
I know NSC is not here for this sort of thing but last night a fellow Albion fan tried but failed in a bid to take his own life.

CR if you are reading this tonight please get in touch with someone a mate will do just to let us know you are alright, no need to go home just a text or anything will do.

Life is full of shit, but things will turn please contact someone

Thinker

Apr 12, 2011
I know NSC is not here for this sort of thing but last night a fellow Albion fan tried but failed in a bid to take his own life.

CR if you are reading this tonight please get in touch with someone a mate will do just to let us know you are alright, no need to go home just a text or anything will do.

Life is full of shit, but things will turn please contact someone

CR-you dont know me-but ive been where you are..and i can help,even if its to not be on your own with this stuff...sometimes its easier to talk with someone you DONT know.....

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
We have all been there or there abouts and it can be a very dark place.
CR deep breath mate, look at the championship table,deep breath again, smile, then talk to someone.

Mar 24, 2011
CR, I don't know you either but i've been in a really dark place too, ended up in intensive care as I felt I had nothing left to live for. A couple of years after that I met my wife and now have a beautiful family. It will turn around believe me. I hope you're ok.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Stay strong CR i have mental health issues but life does get better there will be dark days but amazing ones aswell i tried to end my life many times. And thank god i didn't life is hard but its also very special .

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
Please call 0300 5000 101 if you can't or don't feel comfortable talking to friends/family. It is the Sussex helpline and they are experts and there for you 24hrs at weekends.

Mental healthline

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Find someone to talk to, family/friend/samaritans etc. If you can make it through it will get better. My cousin committed suicide 2 weeks ago, it's so sad and such a waste.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Laugh and the world laughs with you. Stay happy pal and get a piece of paper and write down all the good things you have in life and all the good things you want to do with your life. It's amazing how fantastic life is and can be even with alll the detritus that goes on in the World around us.
Also take a trip up Amexway and stand on the roadside on the road up from Falmer to Woodingdean as you look down over the fields to the Amex. Marvel at the beauty of the Amex and the Sussex Countryside. I did last week and it charged my batteries up for many a month.

All the best and please talk to friends and share your concerns and problems, it always helps and you will be pleasantly surprised at how great many people are.

TNBA

TTF

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
feel for the guy,but a public football forum??

Maybe not totally appropriate,or even the best place,yet sometimes going down different avenues is what it's all about,besides NSC is more than just a public football forum-there are plenty of those out there.

Magic Sponge

Jun 17, 2011
House In The Hill
CR hope you do read this and see that people do care and are here to help.
It can make any problem seem a little bit better by just sharing it with someone, anyone.
Be strong mate and you will get through it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here