Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Apparently The Beer has Run Out Already at The Amex!! As Usual!!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Amazing they managed to sell out, given how slow they were serving. Sat in the west lower for 15 mins and watching the fosters bar on the pitch, the same bloke was at the front for the whole time!

tubby

Aug 15, 2008
I am surprised they ran out as it took an hour to get a beer in the West Stand concourse. However earlier in the evening I got a free beer as one price list was displaying the old prices and I insisted on paying the old price as licensing laws require you to display the price you are charging. As they could not change the price on the till to reduce the pint by 30p they gave me a free one. A couple of people behind me did the same until they covered up the wrong prices.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
All that money for the club, bootiful......

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
amazing they managed to sell out, given how slow they were serving. Sat in the west lower for 15 mins and watching the fosters bar on the pitch, the same bloke was at the front for the whole time!
he was serving, lol

However earlier in the evening I got a free beer as one price list was displaying the old prices and I insisted on paying the old price as licensing laws require you to display the price you are charging. As they could not change the price on the till to reduce the pint by 30p they gave me a free one.

I bet you were popular. :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here